Ripped in 30....

Tiana405
Tiana405 Posts: 270 Member
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
is shred or ripped better? what are some success stories? any other videos/workouts that people prefer? (not p90x or insanity)

Replies

• BGent
    BGent Posts: 112
    I just started Ripped in 30 and I have to say I enjoy it more than 30 Day Shred. I watched all of the workouts and I feel like she motivates me more than on the 3DS. Hope that helps a little! :)
  • Tiana405
    see... that's the thing... on the 30ds, i got bored. hmm... ripped may be more of what i'm looking for....
  • Sden1231
    Sden1231 Posts: 61
    I'm on week two of ripped in 30. So far I like it better
  • I will have to request these form the library. By the time they get in maybe i will be ready!
  • Tiana405
    Have you seen many results?
  • Sden1231
    So far I've lost an inch off my belly, and one pound. Week two is way harder so I'm excited to take my measurements next Monday
  • Tiana405
    Has it made you sore? I've been working out with cardio and strength training... do you find it very challenging? i know that when you work out, you get micro tears in your muscles. your body then retains water around the muscle fibers to aid in protection and recovery.... then, when your muscles get used to the work out, it releases that excess water. i bet you'll drop quickly after the 4th week! : )
  • Sden1231
    It's made me sore. But not so much where it's uncomfortable. I find it challenging, but I'm out of shape and had a csection 12 weeks ago. I did the 30ds before this and its much tougher. For the 30ds I had to do the modifications, and I'm not doing the modifications this time around which is probably why i'm sore. I'm glad I did the 30ds shred first tho bc It kinda got me ready for this
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    I am finding the 30DS boring, and am only on day 2. How long is the workout on Ripped in 30? I think I am just not a DVD person. I'd rather go for a run.
  • i'm only on day 3 of ripped in 30- it is challenging and I am sore. But i was out of shape before. the workout says 24 minutes- but with the warmup and cool down its 34 mins. Could always use heavier weights to make it more challenging?
This discussion has been closed.