Newbie here

Options
I am a new mommy of 15 months. I wasn't able to breastfeed for very long because he wasn't gaining weight so I wasn't able to fully reap the benefits of breastfeeding in the weight loss category.
My sister just announced at Christmas that she getting married in September and she wants me to be her matron of honor. I've been doing zumba every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday that I can as well as play 2 hours of volleyball after Thursday zumba if it happens. I learned about this site from a tread and shred class that I am doing on Tuesday mornings for an hour.

I'm not having problems in the work out category I am having problems in the motivation and eating right categories. My husband and I gave up fast food for lent so that helps at least until Easter. I was doing weight watchers before I got pregnant and it was working pretty good but my son has been having issues with ear infections and all the dr visits are hitting my bank account and I'd rather pay for the work outs than the online weight loss program.

I guess I'm hoping this one works. I just need to have a drive to come back and keep tracking.

Replies