IF YOU EAT CRAP.....

Options
that's EXACTLY what you can expect to look like. : ) Just say'n....

Replies

• ericzintx
    ericzintx Posts: 32
    Options
    My belly is the proof -- pizza, cola, and beer.

Those days are over. It's time to get to WORK!
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    You can expect to feel like it too. I feel so much better now that I eat better. I didn't look like crap, but I was on my way (20 pounds gained in one year).
  • lulutm
    lulutm Posts: 57
    Options
    Yep, and even if you exercise everyday, you will not lose weight until you change your intake! Weight loss is 90% intake...

1178051.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    ...you poop crap!!!! LOL :laugh:
  • laurennn16
    Options
    I don't completely agree, but that is just MY opinion :)
    however I do believe that if you eat crap you feel like crap.
  • d_squarede
    Options
    So true :(
    Booo hissss.
    I wish Tootsie Rolls looked cute.
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    ha ha ha ha thus the reason for MFP
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    True, but maybe not necessary to say...:indifferent:
  • crankyrobot
    crankyrobot Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    hahahaha..."poop crap" ...i would hope so!
  • ericzintx
    ericzintx Posts: 32
    Options
    I just realized "crap" is a noun AND a verb. Boy, I didn't think I'd get a vocabulary lesson outta MFP too! I feel smarter already! :tongue:
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Yep, and even if you exercise everyday, you will not lose weight until you change your intake! Weight loss is 90% intake...

1178051.png

So true, I was hitting the gym 3 days a week and did not change my eating habits. I did not drop even a pound. I changed my eating habits and dropped nearly 40 lbs in 2 months. If that is not proof I don't know what is. My body was saying 'THANK GOD he finally woke up!' :laugh:
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I suppose it is possible to eat crap while crapping at the craps table...lmao :sad: :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

<
    Some people can't be taken seriously!
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options

1178051.png

So true, I was hitting the gym 3 days a week and did not change my eating habits. I did not drop even a pound. I changed my eating habits and dropped nearly 40 lbs in 2 months. If that is not proof I don't know what is. My body was saying 'THANK GOD he finally woke up!' :laugh:

So very very true lol! In my class at nursing school we started a Biggest Loser competition, and everyone dropped out within a couple months. Just a few of us are left, and only a few weeks did I start seeing ANY progress (if anything, before, I gained). And I've been busting my butt for progress too. One of the girls who dropped from the competition almost seems miffed when it comes up, and all I can think is "DO SOMETHING!" She is always saying how she walks the dog and tries to eat healthy, yet sees nothing. Every day lately she's been drinking soda, and when we had a class party last week she filled up on Oreos. Diet is a HUUUUUGE part of it! Scary how many people forget that.

And it truly is amazing how many uses the word "crap" has, isn't it?? :)
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I don't completely agree, but that is just MY opinion :)
    however I do believe that if you eat crap you feel like crap.

Same here, for years I lived off of fast food and looked great still (not saying I was healthy . It wasn't until I got pregnant that everything changed! LOL.