Hey there people!

Options
My name is Leah, I'm fairly new to this site but I am loving it. Actually kind of obsessed with it :P. It's a lot easier to know exactly what you are putting into your body in order to change our eating habits. Anyways I do love this site but it would be nice to get some friends :). I'd love to get some support/give some support :)

Replies

• Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Welcome Leah! This site rocks, and I totally can relate to how great it feels being able to fully track stuff with confidence rather then guessing. Best of luck with your goals, and feel free to add me!
  • signerh
    signerh Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wellcome :) I love this site, it's great way to keep track of what you eat, and it's the first diet I've been able to stick to in a long time... Good luck with your goals. And feel free to add me if you like :)
  • 1favoredlady
    1favoredlady Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome, what a wonderful site to meet other's headed in a healthy direction! Much success to all.:happy:
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome Leah!! Good luck :)
  • misqu3zv
    misqu3zv Posts: 1
    Options
    welcome..
  • Dipmom
    Dipmom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Please feel free to add me. I am happy to give support. and am certainly in need of some too!
  • leahcarrie
    leahcarrie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! You guys rock!
  • lisa_lotte
    lisa_lotte Posts: 216
    Options
    sending you a friend request :-)
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Support from friends makes this site fun, and keeps you motivated! And it's definitely nice to be conscious of what you're putting into your body. Sending you a request...
  • bdtaylor2009
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it!!!
  • leahcarrie
    leahcarrie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks so can you guys!! Don't give up!! or else!! lol
  • Gonzalezkrystle
    Options
    Welcome! Fairly new too, & sending you a request!! ;)
  • sallary
    sallary Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey, welcome, Im a newbie also, feel free to add as friend and good luck wishes for the road ahead!!
  • pooma
    pooma Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm new too. Been here 10 days. I was the WORST at understanding nutrition, but this site is incredible!! Would love a new friend!!