Well I made it!

Options
I've made it to my goal weight! I'm excited but to be totally honest alot nervous:ohwell: the site gave me 1560 calories to consume which again I'm excited about not having to eat only 1200 but nervous! I guess it'll only last a few days or maybe week after I weigh-in next Thurs. and it shows I didn't gain by eating all that. And I guess I won't reach that number for awhile as you need getting use to after eating only 1200 for 3 months. OK I made myself feel a little better:tongue:
Well congrats to me!!!! And good luck to you all:flowerforyou:

Replies

• age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I've made it to my goal weight! I'm excited but to be totally honest alot nervous:ohwell: the site gave me 1560 calories to consume which again I'm excited about not having to eat only 1200 but nervous! I guess it'll only last a few days or maybe week after I weigh-in next Thurs. and it shows I didn't gain by eating all that. And I guess I won't reach that number for awhile as you need getting use to after eating only 1200 for 3 months. OK I made myself feel a little better:tongue:
    Well congrats to me!!!! And good luck to you all:flowerforyou:
  • erin83070
    erin83070 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! That's great news and an inspiration for us all!!!:flowerforyou:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    A BIG WOOHOO!!!
  • PammyB3130
    Options
    congratulations on reaching your goal weight!! that is very inspiring to hear. Best Wishes on maintaining that weight!! it really is true that "dieting" isn't a one time thing...it's a new way of living... well congrats again on being healthier!!
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you must feel great!!
  • filergirl
    filergirl Posts: 240
    Options
    Nice work!
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Good for you. Proud of you :drinker:

:heart: Kels
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    YIIIPPPPEEEE!!! Nice work!:flowerforyou:
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I totally understand being nervous. I think I'll feel that way even years after reaching my goal weight! I hope not though :smile:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Yea!!!!! I'm so happy for you, congratulations. Another testatment to hard work and a good weight loss site. I wish you well on your maintenance program. Keep in touch.
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    Wow , I wish you all the luck in the world and Pray for me I have alot to lose and it is vital that I lose the weight, so please pray for me ok I need it.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    great job! Now it's all about maintaining and you seem prepared to watch ups and downs, you should be fine!

Keep it up, motivates me to get my butt on the dreadmill!

:flowerforyou:
  • charny164
    charny164 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
    You have learned so many great habits on your journey, I know you will be able to maintain your weight.

Cheers! :drinker:
    Charlene
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the congrats!! It really means alot. I will still be around. I still need to keep track of my maintence calories to make sure I do it right. :tongue: