121 Lbs lost in 11 months.....

Options
Its been a long haul and rough ride but I've made it this far, I'm a little less than half way to my 200 mark!
I started at 346 and at this moment I'm 219ish. I've got a crap load of toning but I'm doing all of this without any type of gym, or exercise video crew jizz whizz. I'm doing it by myself, with the help of my family and MFP. I'm at 79lbs to go and am really starting to struggle. I don't know if its just my body telling me "I gave up" over the winter and need to push harder than I did when I started or if its just weird thingamajigs going on. but during my weight loss, when I had my gainages my total gains was like 20-30 lbs since I started this journey!! I don't have any pics at this moment but I'll get some soon!

Replies

• kirstinkrueger
    Options
    congrats! our stories are similar so I added you :) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
  • jenniefromtherock
    jenniefromtherock Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for coming as far as you have! Maybe try something different to give your body a shock?
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • crystaldougherty
    crystaldougherty Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I've tried jazzing my walks up a bit like doing jumping jacks and instead of walk, march as if I were "Chasing twinkies" lol.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    That`s amazing work!!Keep up the good work.YOU CAN DO IT!!!
    jane:smile:
  • reggie0126
    Options
    keep up the good work over a year ago i weighed 288 im staying around 240 been having trouble getting this weight off i want to be under 200 by august
  • CelticWarrior
    Options
    Its been a long haul and rough ride but I've made it this far, I'm a little less than half way to my 200 mark!
    I started at 346 and at this moment I'm 219ish. I've got a crap load of toning but I'm doing all of this without any type of gym, or exercise video crew jizz whizz. I'm doing it by myself, with the help of my family and MFP. I'm at 79lbs to go and am really starting to struggle. I don't know if its just my body telling me "I gave up" over the winter and need to push harder than I did when I started or if its just weird thingamajigs going on. but during my weight loss, when I had my gainages my total gains was like 20-30 lbs since I started this journey!! I don't have any pics at this moment but I'll get some soon!

You want progress you need to stress your body out, confuse it. When you get comfortable doing the exercise that your doing ,pick up the pass, add more stress to your body during the exercise.

BTW congrats on all your hard work :)
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! you are probably at a plateau and your body is taking a rest from all the weight loss it has endured over the last few months. I have hit a plateau and am only at the 35 pound mark. You are a great inspiration! If have come this far so there is NO doubt you will finish this journey and reach your ultimate goal.
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    That's so awesome! You're doing great :)
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    How inspiring that you have done this on your own! Keep the faith and keep marching forward. Hope you watch Biggest Loser as I find that inspiring each week. Anything you are doing to help yourself, eating healthier, walking, running, aerobics, yoga, is a plus! Keep your eye on the prize and don't give up!
  • orchid100
    orchid100 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Keep Going ... your loss if fantastic and a total inspiration to us all !! you CAN do this !!!! :smile:
  • katlondoncanuck
    Options
    Congratulations - that is a major accomplishment - you should be really really proud of yourself and deserve to treat your self to something very special to make loosing over 100lbs!! Maybe a nice necklace or earings - something you can keep for a long time?
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    SUPER Congrats. Maybe now is the time to begin an exercise routine. Do NOT start heavy, begin very slowly, this is enough to "shake" up your Body. Keep in mind that your appetite will increase a little, so begin to give it more nutrient laden foods but don't increase your eating to much more (forget this add exercise calories.)

Also, your Body may be telling you that it needs a rest and go dormant for a while (some people call it a stall), let it stall and try to keep your weight steady during this time. Late Spring and summer will be here soon and the warm weather usually will "kick start" your body into losing again. The most important thing is not to regain to much weight, don't get frustrated, you will begin losing again.

Again CONGRATS and keep up what YOU are doing!
  • redrunnr
    redrunnr Posts: 4
    Options
    work out longer and build up the stamina and then work out harder. congratulations on your weight loss!
  • monicaP413
    monicaP413 Posts: 165
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration you are to all of us! We all have our tough times and struggles, whether it be we are more hungry for a while or we plateau. I have to tell myself that keeping it up is much more worth it in the long run than getting frustrated or giving into sugar and binging! Just keep it up, drink lots of water, and keep your eye on your goal!!! We are all here for your motivational support and we are all cheering you on!! You go girl!!
  • kimberly711
    Options
    Keep going thats amazing! I know how much work that took ( no actually I probably will never know ) Keep going you have a right to be healthy and look good, and you have worked very hard for it. Maybe it is time to change things a bit ( not to much you seem to be doing well w/ what your doing ) Maybe allow a few dinners sometimes ( once a week ) OR raise your calorie intake just a liitle and walk. You can always switch back. Good luck!:blushing: :blushing:
  • janecl
    janecl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your results of your hard work! It is hard. At one time when I had done well for awhile, I was at a stand still, a personal trainer told me to change my workout up or go have something you know isn't good for you that you've been craving just once. What works for one may not work for the other but it's worth a try to try them both if you need. Good luck! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • rina62
    rina62 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    wow that's an incredible achievement ! You've lost 121 lbs in 11 months - - amazing - - of course it is going to go slower now - that means it will stay off - - try to change up the calories to trick your body/mind - - you know, eat more for two days then eat less for two and so on - i've heard that helps when you are at a plateau - i'm only on day 1 and i am so inspired and motivated by your blog that i just know i'm going to be successful - - i hope to be where you are in 11 months.
  • AllegraWilliams
    Options
    AWESOME job!!!!

Allot of people on here have great ideas, I'm sure you'll find something that works. :smile:
  • baharal
    baharal Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Your body just needs a break. You've lost a lot of weight - we don't all respond to weight loss the same way. Try going to the library for fitness books or tapes for new ideas on working out. You should be very, very proud of yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!