Newbie - in need of supportive and encouraging friends!

Options
Hi
After just weighing myself and finding that I am now 194lbs I said to myself "enough is enough" and I am determined to loose it over the next year.

I'm looking for other people on here who are happy to be encouraging and supportive and who will be there when I have the inevitable bad day on occasion and who I can also support and encourage to!

Any tips and tricks on how to use this would be much appreciated!!!

Many thanks and good luck to everyone out there!

Replies

• canadianchickie
    Options
    omg - so in the same boat!!!!! mfp has really helped me... and i'm only about 6 days in! Good luck! Add me as a friend if you like:drinker:
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Let's do it. This is my second round. There are no "tricks" just reality that you have to decide for you where you want to go with this. I am here if you need me. #1 tip: Make some friends on here...They will kick you in a** when you need it and encourage you when you need it. I love my MFP friends.
  • joanndixon
    Options
    hi im jo this is my second week in and mfp really has helped me think about what im eating, you just have to make sure you are doing it for you then go for it :)
    good luck :)
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! There are no tricks.. just exercise and watching your diet. But we are all here to support you! Its not easy but it can happen!
  • Nomoregut
    Nomoregut Posts: 39
    Options
    If you need more friend I am here for support