Been silent for a bit - now looking for friends

Options
I've been silently lurking the boards for about a month now and have decided it's time to branch out. Anyone who would like to friend me please feel free. I have a lot of weight to lose and need lots of motivation. I have a strange sense of humor and tend to tell it like it is...so if you think you can handle me please feel free! :wink:

Replies

• tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me..I like quirky and honest!
  • Beefyg
    Beefyg Posts: 27
    Options
    You can add me! : )
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi Dawn, I"m Angela and I would be glad to be your friend and help support you along the way. I'm on here daily and have been on just over 50 days. I love it here!! I'll add you:)
  • canadianchickie
    Options
    Great of you to step out!!! I love this site, it's so user friendly, and I love the options... I feel so much more empowered now (compared to before when i was feeling like a tire spinning in the mud) ....
    Anyway, I find the support aspect to be awesome - i even had some congrats on my five days of logging in, and I thought 'yeah - that is an accomplishment!' when before I wouldn't have even thought about it b/c i'm usually so focused on what I am doing wrong, or what I need to change. So, I think it's about celebrating those small accomplishments moreso, because those are what build up to the big successes.
    I hope to help encourage and motivate you - nice to meet you.... silent partner.. :glasses: ... I'll bust ya if you're too hard on yourself, and cheer you on when you do well!
    Welcome!!!!