Wow! This site/app is awesome!

Options
JPod279
JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
I am new to the site and am amazed at how easy it is to navigate and how simple it is to log everything. I have already told two people about it and plan to tell more. I was a person who was always active but due to some serious injuries and not watching what I was eating I have gained about 50 pounds I need to lose to be where I would like to be, maybe a little more if I want to get back to where I was when I felt my best, in 1995. I am a 38 year old male who really does like to exercise (when my injuries don't prevent me from doing so) but never knew a good way to count calories. I came across this app on my iphone and I am glad I did. I am also just out of the hospital as I tried to start the HCG diet and it jacked up my heart after only three days of taking the stuff. I was in the hospital for 3 days as well. If you know of anyone who is going to try it I would try to direct them to this site as you can still lose the weight but you will do it in a safe manner on here. Anyways, if anyone needs help or motivation let me know. I have been through a lot with my injuries and have learned some ways to cope and do alternative exercises.

Replies

• kuarta
    kuarta Posts: 65
    Options
    I too love this app/site. It has helped me lose weight the correct way. It is a slow but steady process.
    Good luck on your weight loss journey. You sound like a determined person and I am sure you will be successful in achieving your desired weight..
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard :) I love this site too. With the right mix of MFP support, even when you have a less than perfect day, you can always count of people to help pick you back up!! I enjoy telling people about it as well!