is motivation on the menu?!

Options
:(
Hi everyone,
I am at a standstill :( Before winter/holidays I was 179 lbs, and now I am 205.6. I am not sure what to do to get my motivation to go workout again, and eat healthy. Any tips you guys? Prom is exactly a month away and I can barely fit in my dress!
Looking at myself in the mirror makes me want to eat b/c I feel huge, and food is comfort :(

ughhhhh.... anybody wanna be my buddy so we can motivate eachother each and every day?

=(

Replies

• wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options
    All i can say is that if at 205 i look like u do in you picture, my journey will be over soon:smile: you look beautiful young lady. seriously though, eat more fruits and veggies, and exercise a little more. Dont eat too low on calories, most importantly dont binge, you know the damage that will do....Good luck
  • m012192
    m012192 Posts: 45
    Options
    awh.. thank you. but in that picture i was about 178 :( at 205 I look totally different, which is very discouraging :(
  • wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options
    Here is my honest opinion, you will not lose 30 pounds in a month, however you can set a smaller goal for yourself, like trying to lose 5-10lbs in a month. It is very possible. I dont know what size you bought your dress in, but buy an alternative as a back up, while working towards wearing that at another event if you dont get to wear it to the prom. I had a pair of jeans that i couldnt get past my hips, after working out and eating mostly right for 4months, it finally fits, my next goal is to fit into something even smaller.

Dont expect big changes to happen in one day, one step at a time, slow and steady and you will get there. I dont know what you look like now, but i bet you are still beautiful, dont lose sight of that :-) hugs