Hi Im new

Options
A fellow colleague told me about this site and I am finding it so easy. It really makes me accountable to what I am eating. Lets hope I stay on my target.

Replies

• birdieandkenadi05
    birdieandkenadi05 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will do great and this site is great encouragment!! :flowerforyou:
  • lydt5880
    lydt5880 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi i also only started today. I have ben on Weightwtachers for past 3 years with results up and down and my boyfiends mum has been doing this for 2 months now losing a stone already and looking much fitter so thought i'd give it a go. I know it's only day one but it seems to be going well although i have felt a little obsessed with checking back on here incase i've forgotten to log things lol.

Good luck.

Lydia x
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Welcome ladies! I've been around for a month and I love this site! Don't worry, after a while logging in will be second nature! Feel free to add me!
  • wildkatt7
    wildkatt7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am glad to see you here... 13.4 pounds and counting for me... only 120 or so to go!!! but I love the accountability... it is exciting!!!
  • swtlilkookie
    Options
    i am new also only a few days and i agree that it does keep u accountable for what u eat and do for exercise . i do find it so much easier that writing things down in a note book or daily journal :flowerforyou:
  • flowergirl2011
    Options
    Amen! My first day (which was, like, a week ago) all i did was check everything out. I luv it!!!!!
  • luv3pups
    luv3pups Posts: 4
    Options
    I too just started on this site 4 days ago. I find it great to be accountable for everything I've eaten as well as have the support of others, but I have so few calories that the site allows me (1200/day) that I am finding it next to impossible to not go over it at all, unless I exercise a lot, which isn't realistic for me and my schedule.