!!!!!SOS!!!!! Motivation gone!

KaleighL
KaleighL Posts: 159
edited September 25 in Motivation and Support
These last few weeks I have been so off task. I can never reach 8 glasses of water, I eat after 7, I go over my calorie goal, I binge on unhealthy food, people don't support my weight loss, I suck at working out, and I keep seeing and feeling this fat growing back. All I think about is food...its constantly on my mind. I have no control over what I eat and I'm so upset with myslef. what can I do??

Replies

• kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Get the unhealthy food out of your house and your life!!! That's the first step!! Find new and exciting workouts you haven't tried before! (Personally I love workout dvds... no excuses as to why you can't just pop one in and work hard for 30 minutes.. no gym membership necessary!)

Most importantly you need to BELIEVE in yourself!!! Believe it achieve it!
  • Chazz0r
    Chazz0r Posts: 35
    This is exactly how i feel too! :( I also feel that i don't get enough support and i just eat really unhealthy food, even when i'm not hungry! And i really can't be bothered to go to the gym :(
  • Diabos
    Diabos Posts: 2
    Motivation is a state of mind. You have to want to eat healthy and be healthy because you know it's the right thing to do not because you want to look pretty. By holding your self image as your motivation you make it hard to keep going if don't see fast results. Do it for the right reasons and you will meet your goals.
  • KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    I live with my parents and all my mom buys is junk and we dont have a dvd player :( lol
  • leahcarrie
    leahcarrie Posts: 38 Member
    Just think you have 6 pounds to your goal. You have lost 8 pounds so far. You can reach another 6 by June!! You have to get your mind set on losing those 6, if you sit around at home you are just going to feel guilty by the time June rolls around. You can do it, you just have to be a little more strict with yourself! Just keep thinking of what you have already achieved, you should be proud.
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    computers are dvd players! and you can find a lot of free exercise videos on youtube if you search it!!

as for the having junk food in the house... talk with your mom about your goals. it really does have to be a household commitment to eat healthier. my fiance realizes that i can't have junk food in the house and if we have "junk" food its the healthier version (baked chips instead of regular chips or all natural popcorn instead of the buttery crap).

it really needs to be a state of mind - you need to decide that you will be successful and then just do it!
This discussion has been closed.