I'm New!

jaime1987
jaime1987 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everybody! I am planning on getting married next October and would really like to start losing weight and becoming a healthier person for me and for my future husband! I have had no success in the past but I am hoping that with something to look forward to it will help! I am addicted to caffeine and fast food....that is what I will be working my hardest to cut out of my daily routine!

Replies

• jaime1987
    Hi everybody! I am planning on getting married next October and would really like to start losing weight and becoming a healthier person for me and for my future husband! I have had no success in the past but I am hoping that with something to look forward to it will help! I am addicted to caffeine and fast food....that is what I will be working my hardest to cut out of my daily routine!
  • welcome I also joined today... congrats on getting engaged and wish you the best
  • jaime1987
    Thank you!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Welcome to both of you. You will like this site, someone always has a positive outlook to share with you and if you holler help someone usually answers. I've been here a year and two months, but the last two months I've been goofing off or I would have been at my goal by now:tongue: Good luck and hope to see you both in the threads.
  • eHarris
    eHarris Posts: 160
    welcome to the family :happy:

Jaime1987: you'll see this site all over the forums....try checking out www.hungry-girl.com if you're really into fast food. There are alot of good switches on there. There's also a cook book by the same ppl you can purchase but the website is free. Just keep in mind the trade outs won't taste exactly the same but if you give them a chance most of them don't tast much different!

Goodluck to you both! :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.