Before/After Pics, Ultimate Goal Revisited

Options
Hey Myfitnesspal-ers!

So I joined this community (Jan 2011) to reach an ultimate goal that seemed to always be out of my reach.

I made a success story #1
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/159588-before-after-pics-trying-to-reach-my-ultimate-goal-in-fitne

..back in January. With the support of members' posts in that thread, here's an update!

Success Story #2
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/MrX8503/view/70lbs-lost-my-7yr-long-journey-87028

Just like with the first thread, I hope that my experience, along with others, motivates you to accomplish your goals!

Replies

• edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats!
  • thisisjulz
    Options
    Congrats, and I liked reading your blog. I too love beer! :)
  • gidjet11
    gidjet11 Posts: 86
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on reaching your goal!
  • Aninha_PP
    Aninha_PP Posts: 32
    Options
    Amazing! Happy for you!
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    Amazing!! You have abs now too!! wow
    I'm a girl but trying to get subtle abs (turning too arnie-like would be unattractive for me!) but your images are an inspiration!!
  • jgkimo
    jgkimo Posts: 61
    Options
    Simply Amazing! Just goes to show you what hard work & determination can do.
  • ParkersMomma2010
    ParkersMomma2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look AMAZING!!! Very inspiring :) I am almost back to my goal weight after having my first child and really would love to tone afterwards.
  • Mollymmb84
    Options
    You look great! I can tell that was a lot of hard work and determination but you did it!
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Loved seeing your story the first time and am amazed at what has happened since January!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!