Hi I am new to this site

Options
I began my diet 4 weeks ago, I have lost 24 pounds so far. I began at 225 pounds, my goal is 180 pounds. I must tell you the weight is now coming off very slow now. Through this goal I have really enjoyed exercising, it is addicting! I am exercising 6 days a week and love every minute of it.

My wife told me about myfitnesspal, I track everything I eat and all exercise. This is amazing. By using this I have discovered that I have actually had several negative calorie intake days, not good.

Replies

• krystleRD
    krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi congrats on your weight loss, every bit counts... I learned MFP thru Facebook, I was just suprised as you when i calculated my food intake, and now that im eating better and working out 7 days a week , i feel so much better... Add if you like,,
    Keep up the good work.
  • KevKidd
    KevKidd Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Great job so far, keep it up! Kevin
  • owlwomyn
    owlwomyn Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! This is a wonderful place with many teriffic and supportive people to help you on your journey. Add me as a friend if you like!
  • REALTORWarrior
    Options
    WELCOME! Congratulations on your new venture!:happy:
  • finity559
    finity559 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far! Keep up the great work! This is a great place to get motivation. Add me if you like. :)