Lookin for a support group

Options
I'm looking to add more friends for a support group. I find the more people I have to share the journey with the better I do.

I just recently joined Weight Watchers, in hopes that going to meetings each week would help me be accountable to not only myself but others.

I have over 150 pounds to lose. I've lost 14.4 pounds so far. I've got a long way to go, but I'm getting there. Some days are better than others. I'm not really noticing the loss, so I'm struggling a little.

Replies

• tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    At one time, I had over 150 lbs to lose, too. I've lost a good portion, and am working my way towards losing the rest. Best of luck... and congrats on your weight loss so far! *My weight loss in my ticker is only since joining this site*
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I have been a member on this site for almost 3 months and I have lost 36 lbs. I am doing great and felling great. I have about 96 more lbs to lose and I love the support I get here. Feel free to add me and I would be more than happy to help you on this journey and maybe you could help me too. I used to do weight watchers and heaven knows I am not knockin it cause both times I did the program I lost almost 60 lbs. I enjoy this site more cause first of all is saves me 60 bucks a month and I really feel like it is healthier and more accurate. Good job on losing the almost 15 lbs so far and keep up the good work.
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    Congrats on taking positive steps to health. I agree with you about the more support you have the better you do. You can add me as a friend if you wish. Best wishes to you!!!
  • Harper0618
    Harper0618 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I started a weight loss group on Facebook a few weeks ago. You can add me if you want and join our group. Were just on week 2 and doing great! Most of us have a lot of weight to lose. My name is Dawn Hastreiter Harper
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Yeah the Ducking Divas is an awesome group!!!! Lots of support!!!