I'm new and neeed an accountablitly "Pal"!

Options
Hi! I'm a wife of one and mother of three. I run my own business and super busy, but I need to kick my butt back into shape! I think I would do a lot better if I had someone or a few peeps who could be my accountability pal(s). So...if you are looking for the same thing, hit me up!

Replies

• bigmommy2011
    Options
    Welcome tp MFP and I will add you 4 sure.We can do this one day at a time.God Bless.:bigsmile:
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    I'd love to be ur accountability buddy.. I'm also the mother of 3!! Feel free to add me :)
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    I am also on a weight loss journey. I started mine in January.
    I am married and have two children.
    Most of the time when I get to go to the gym my 13 (almost 14) year old daugher goes with me,
    she gives me some motivation. I have a son who is 5.
    I am looking for friends that are too looking to loss weight.
    Its not been easty, but it have been worth it.
    Feel free to ad me as a friend!
  • xxallijxx
    Options
    Hi! I need the same thing! I'll add you!
  • tobitude
    tobitude Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same, I will add you also!!!
  • thegirlthatgotaway
    Options
    hey - me too. add me! :)
  • Mayorga160
    Options
    welcome to MFP!

I think both you and my mother would be great for eachother! Seeing as she aswell needs some motivation to get her going every now and then, feel free to add and I will link you to her profile!
  • Bostongirl40
    Bostongirl40 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I will add you, i am looking for the same thing.
    I started last week my journey on getting healthier, busy working mother with two kids (3 years old and 16 months).
    Good luck and don't forget we can do it !
  • sshaw2010
    Options
    Hey, I would like to help ya. I am in need to support to. i work full time and go to school full time and am a wife and mom of tow kiddos.
  • HydroMilk
    Options
    Okay, I think I added all of you who sent requests! Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to the support and for supporting those who need a kick in the pants as well. :)
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    i would love to be friends with all of you!!! I've been on here for almost 6 wks and I love it!!! I agree support is so important and really makes things easier. I'm a wife and mother of 3 also.. I wish you all the best!!!
  • denise_earheart
    Options
    me me me pick me :heart: I have next to no one on here for support !!!!
  • ndoyel
    ndoyel Posts: 12
    Options
    Add me too! I am new and love the support plus am good at providing support!