yoga, zumba...

Options
i've never tried yoga. does it help with weight loss? zumba sounds fun because i LOVE TO DANCE!! does anyone know of any good yoga and zumba videos? preferably cheap ones........ or what are your favorite dvd workouts that i should try?

Replies

• superstah00
    superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I did Yoga Booty Ballet faithfully a few yrs ago and did lose some weight. I do zumba now on the wii and LOVE it! Esp if you love to dance, you will enjoy it!!!!!!!! Try renting from your local library or if you use netflix you could check on there for dvd's.:happy:
  • Sassy1701
    Sassy1701 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey thanks for the Netflix tip! I'm on the liquid hcg diet and havent been able to work out much. I am starting to increase workouts and calories and like the idea of trying zumba!
  • angelzoya519
    Options
    Zumba will be great for ya if u love to dance. I have searched it online and watched several Zumba videos. And I'm going out this weekend to buy Zumba for my wii.
    Netflix has some good ones but doesn't do Zumba for instant. Kinda sucks but they have some good ones providing u can over power the urge to beat the skinny chicks who are in shape who make it easy looking. But othan that. Do what you think will be best for you.