Good Support Bras...

Options
Alright... the girls need some assistance!

Does anyone have any recommendations for good (not too expensive) hold-it-in bras?

I just tried my boxing gloves for the first time (which was totally a great anger management course) and almost injured myself with the girls... Time to buy smaller... but what brand?

Anyone?

Replies

• kirstinkrueger
    Options
    I bought a danskin one from walmart, only $10 and best sports bra i have ever worn! I have an expensive one from lane bryant and i hate it!
  • marrero210
    marrero210 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Moving comfort juno style is the best bra I have ever had. I am a half marathon runner and it keeps the girls in place. The bra fits true to size. It is about a 50 dollar bra. I only own two and I wash them 2 to 3 times a week and they hold up great to the wear and tear I have given them over the last year.
  • trinitystrix
    Options
    I buy my sports bras from title nine sports. They break down each bra they have and give you specifics you might be looking for. They also have their employees rate them, and they tell you whether they are for high impact, low impact/ larger chests or smaller ones... Granted they are on the pricey side... I pay about 50 bucks for mine, but they are the best strap em back no budging sports bras I have ever found.
  • thegirlthatgotaway
    Options
    Under Armour, crosses in back, no zipper - sorry I don't know the "model" but they are amazing. They held me great during a half marathon, my P90X Kenpo, an hour on the elliptical every night at the gym. They run about $26 on sale but your boobs will not move. Super comfortable, no chafing, I wear them every day to work out.
  • trish2011
    trish2011 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm working with triple Ds on their way down, and I like a regular bra with the Danskin sports bra.... with the two I think they're locked in place.
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    For big girls - there seems to be no perfect bra- I wear my normal bra during my workouts, but I've heard wearing a regular bra with a sports bra gives better support. I wish places made GREAT sports bras for larger chested women. lol
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I just bought 2 new ones at Target (Champion brand). One is a poly/spandex blend and the other is a cotton/poly/spandex blend. Hubby talked my into the 100% synthetic one and I'm so glad he did. The cotton blend one is OK, but I absolutely love the synthetic one. Great support and the sizing is really generous (I'm a 40B and fit into a XL). And they come in lots of colors!
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the suggestions! I'm writing them down and will check them all out!

Y'all rock!
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    titlenine.com and Champion brand. Look for the maximum support/minimum bounce bras. I've been wearing this bra for horseback riding and jogging, my DDs also used it for Irish dancing.

http://www.titlenine.com/product/sports-bras-at-title-nine/shop-sports-bras-by-cup-size/dd-cup-bras/310305.do?sortby=ourPicks&page=2
  • Simone1970
    Options
    Title 9 Sports has amazing sports bras. They have styles for all size chests and they rate them by bar bells. The 4-5 barbells are the most supportive and I LOVE them! I can run, stairmaster, lift weights, etc. and the girls do not move at all. A little pricey but well worth the investment.
  • trish2011
    trish2011 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    btw, Whitney, I just saw your progress chart... Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I really like the Moving Comfort Maia bra and Champion also has a few very good sports bras for large-busted women. Personally, I need underwire in my sports bras.