Running question

Options
OK so i have a little junk in the trunk. Well is there something I can wear so i dont feel like my butt is going to fall off. I guess I am asking for some butt support. So whats out there? Thank you in advance.

Replies

• amazingangel11
    Options
    I've always found that the long spandex helps. I use it mostly to stop the friction in my thighs but it seems to hold my butt in pretty well too. Good luck!
  • MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Options
    I don't know what your budget is like, but you could try compression shorts or tights (see http://www.2xu.com/product/243/Compression-Short/43 for an example). You can wear these under your normal running shorts.
  • cokpara
    cokpara Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Try compression shorts/pants/capris. I have a few pairs, one in particular from Nike that holds everything right into place so you don't feel like anything will be out of place once you get done with your workout. Another tip of advice is to possibly get them one size down from what you would normally wear. I normally wear a small, but the Nike rep thought an XS would be better and even though I looked at him crazy... I thank him for his opinion everyday when I get done with a workout and everything is right where it needs to be! Hope this helps!
  • Mom2MandN
    Mom2MandN Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    thank you. I am happy to know that I should get one size down. I thought thats what I should do but I was not sure so thank you!!!