Wii Rant

Options
suzooz
suzooz Posts: 720 Member
I had to exercise with a different cartoon trainer this evening. Evidently, mine took the night off. I wonder where the cartoon trainers go on vacation? A friend of mine's daughter was looking for interesting places to mail her "Flat Stanley" to. I wonder if all of those Flat Stanleys are really Wii fitness trainers? :laugh:

Anyway, I finished 25 minutes of yoga / strength training and then completed a 1.8 mile free run to burn off the calories that I already ate. An additional challenge was holding my balance doing the Standing Knee pose while my dog tickled my calf with her whiskers. Evidently, she wanted to make sure I was doing it right.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the day when I can get on the balance board without the thing going "ouch!"

Replies

• tmdugger
    tmdugger Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    it says ouch because of the way you step on...I haven't figured out the "RIGHT" way to step on yet...sometimes it says great sometime ouch...
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh I thought it said OH! because it didn't like my weight. :happy:
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    The ouch is about balance if you step on there just right putting your weight evenly throughout your foot and in the right spot it is happy again lol I have always wondered where the trainers go on vacation too? Maybe the resort? haha and the cat comment def. funny!
  • mjpet
    mjpet Posts: 16
    Options
    Mine says "OH" but my guys never go on vacation.. maybe they like me... as for having a dog tickle your foot. I have to put my two dogs up in bedrooms just to work out. the minute i get on the floor to do any of the exercises they have to stand over me and start licking me or want to attack me like playing.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    my says oh. like oh, your this fat? im suprised.. lol
  • suzooz
    Options
    The ouch is about balance if you step on there just right putting your weight evenly throughout your foot and in the right spot it is happy again lol I have always wondered where the trainers go on vacation too? Maybe the resort? haha and the cat comment def. funny!

Thanks for the tip! Sometimes it says "Great", and sometimes it says "OH" which to me sounds suspicously like "ouch." At least it doesn't say -- get OFF me! (not yet, anyway!)
  • suzooz
    Options
    Mine says "OH" but my guys never go on vacation.. maybe they like me... as for having a dog tickle your foot. I have to put my two dogs up in bedrooms just to work out. the minute i get on the floor to do any of the exercises they have to stand over me and start licking me or want to attack me like playing.

Your trainers probably do like you better than they like me. :laugh:

My dog especially likes jackknives -- much easier to lick the face!
  • emeraldthunder
    Options
    If you pay close attention, your trainer goes to get a haircut ;)
  • CasperNZ
    CasperNZ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, my trainers have never gone on vacation... they must really like me LOL

I've never had a 'great' when I stood on it, must try to achieve that one.

My children like to help by lying on the floor around me or crawling between my legs while I'm doing lunges, I started giving them a sheet of white paper to stand on and made them exercise with me :P
  • suzooz
    Options
    If you pay close attention, your trainer goes to get a haircut ;)

LOL - I guess I'll have to exercise and see if he did get his haircut. But that would mean I have to exercise!
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh I thought it said OH! because it didn't like my weight. :happy:

Man I wish there was a "like" button!! Always though the same thing too, makes me feel better :laugh:
  • suzooz
    Options
    Heeee's Baaaack! And kicking my butt for not showing up yesterday!

Quick question for those who are using Wii Fit. I have been doing many of the strength training and yoga exercises for a few weeks now, and I am really starting to FEEL the pain in the exercises. I am doing the same exercises with the same number of reps -- am I maybe just doing the exercises more correctly? (I was a true couch potato before!)

And is anyone else struggling with the balancing act?