H20 HOW MUCH DO YOU DRINK? FEED BACK PLZ...

Options
HI
I would like to know how much water do you drink per day.
I drink around 70oz and drink 16-20oz of juice from juicing...

Replies

• Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I aim for 2.5ltrs a day (about 10 glasses) which is right for my body weight and manageable for me. That's not including the protein shakes or milk that I drink.
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I drink about 3-4 litres a day. Not all at once of course.
  • polrwht07
    polrwht07 Posts: 20
    Options
    I get in about 60-70oz a day.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I try & do 64 oz a day. Plus 6-8 mugs herbal tea.:drinker:

Sue :smile: x
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i drink 2 litres a day sometime slightly more on the days when im working out
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I drink at least 144 oz [18 cups] of pure water a day. Today I drank 224 oz. It's not necessary to drink that much, but that's how much my body personally needs to maintain perfect hydration without my skin becoming dry. I push out MASSIVE calorie burns, so I sweat a lot of water out.
  • JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I am currently drinking somewhere around 6~ 16.9oz bottles a day (just over 100oz)

I normally have 2-3 cups of coffee every morning, a Fuze in the afternoon, and some days 1 diet/caffeine free soda.
  • LYNNPETTY93
    Options
    Thank you so much for the feed back. I was drinking 128oz of water and then I cut back some, because I was drinking "fruit & veggies blends I juice from my juicer. I'm thinking about going 96-128.... And still bring in about 16-20oz on my juice drinks.
    IDK but I have to get something together and keep on flushing.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i drink 12 to 15 cups a day
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    8 to 12 cups a day
  • diaryoffatdad
    diaryoffatdad Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    i dont really monitor my water intake, but i carry around my SIGG bottle wherever i go (1L) and i am always sipping from it, yesterday I drank at least 4-5 liters
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Whoa! The trend I've noticed here is that everyone who drinks a lot, has lost a lot.

Hmmmm... *bolts to get water* :drinker:
  • js775219
    js775219 Posts: 98
    Options
    100-120 oz. a day (when I'm doing good) and it has ALWAYS paid off with bigger losses and better skin and hair and a less hungrier me.
  • bellisima6
    bellisima6 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    80 ounces during the day at work, another 32 while working out and of course I have at least 2 cups of tea/day
  • krystleRD
    krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I drink water from the time im awake till i go to sleep .. so 32oz every hour..