hello to everyone

Options
I have been using this site for about 3 weeks now. I joined this site not to loose a lot of weight but to get myself healthier. I am 41 years old and just always felt run down and tired. Since I have been using this site and watching what I eat and how much I eat I have found that I have more energy and sleep better at night. My new goal is to add some exercise into my lifestyle and I am having a problem getting started any ideas.

Replies

• dawnamay
    dawnamay Posts: 2
    Options
    i am havin the same problem!jus cant get the body moving!im feelin less tired already though!
  • KirstyT13
    Options
    Hi :)
    I'm glad you're feeling better in yourself! I'm not sure about your current fitness level, but I find Zumba great fun! It doesn't really feel like exercise and there are many different classes and routines for different ability levels. It is more fun if you have someone to do it with though. Just an idea for you! :)
  • katiehalstead
    Options
    Hi, I started using the site awhile ago in order to motivate myself in losing abit more weight. In the past 3 years I have lost 4.5stones and slowly started to creep the weight back on until now.

I would suggest dragging yourself out for a walk even if you don't want to, I have made sure I have a 20 minute walk at lunch time even if I don't need anything from town. Also, I have a dance around whilst cleaning up, listen to up beat music it does really work. x
  • luvnlife1124
    Options
    Yes, I agree with KristyT13...find something fun to get your body moving and you'll actually start looking forward to it! If you're a beginner, I found meeting up with a friend to go walking was always encouraging. We can catch up and burn some calories at the same time. :) Don't give up, you can do it! Everyone's so different - just keep trying things until you find what works for you and your lifestyle. Good luck. Keep on keepin' on!