Options
I’ve finished the 30 day shred! :happy:

My Results:
Before After
Weight 145.0 lbs 139.5 lbs
Body fat * 32% 28%
Waist 33” 31”
Hips 42” 40”

* Measured on a Tanita scale, so not that accurate, but gives you an idea.

What I did:
30 day shred every day for 30 days, each level for 10 days.
Got as close as possible to my 1,200 daily net calories without going over.
Drank 8 cups of water a day.
In addition to the shred I did Tae Bo workouts when I needed the extra calorie allowance!. This was a total of 6 times during the 30 days.

Before and after pictures:

Before-1-1.jpg

After-1-1.jpg

(If the pictures don't work they're also on my profile page.)

I should’ve taken more from different angles but hopefully you can see from my silhouette that my spare tyre has reduced. I have to admit I was hoping to lose more weight given how bloody hard it was, but having said that I feel much stronger and my jeans are alot looser!

Hope this helps if you are thinking of doing it.

Replies

• CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'll resize the pictures - sorry!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Check out those abs! So inspiring, thanks :smile:
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! I'm just finishing up too! Its amazing what it can do in just 30 days!! You look awesome!
  • ldon37
    ldon37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Looking hot!!! Your hard work paid off!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I just finished too! Great job chicka, your stomach looks great!
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    WOWIE for 30 days! Way to go!
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308
    Options
    She has another DVD - no trouble zones - I think it is called. I moved onto that after the shred and I really liked it. It doesn't have a lot of cardio, mostly toning, but it is a great work out. It is good to alternate it with cardio. Good job. You should feel great about your accomplishment.
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    That's a great result and very inspiring to me when I'm 16 days through! Well done you!
  • CharlieJuliette
    Options
    She has another DVD - no trouble zones - I think it is called. I moved onto that after the shred and I really liked it. It doesn't have a lot of cardio, mostly toning, but it is a great work out. It is good to alternate it with cardio. Good job. You should feel great about your accomplishment.

I'll check that out, thank you. I was wondering what to try next.
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. You can really see a difference. Well done (again, lol):smile:
  • CharlieJuliette
    Options
    That's a great result and very inspiring to me when I'm 16 days through! Well done you!

Thank you! How are you finding it?
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    wow well done you look amazing...just started the shred today an it killed me i hope it gets better cos right now i ache all over
  • dawnamay
    dawnamay Posts: 2
    Options
    thank you for sharing that!im hopin for the same!not big on the exersising yet!
  • yazminetw
    yazminetw Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! Thanks for the motivation. I am on Day 6 of 30DS.
  • Jentorres8814
    Jentorres8814 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great motivation and inspiration you are ! I have the 30 Day Shred but never popped it into the DVD player. I think I'll be doing this today thank s to you !!!! Keep up the FAB work <3
  • CharlieJuliette
    Options
    Great motivation and inspiration you are ! I have the 30 Day Shred but never popped it into the DVD player. I think I'll be doing this today thank s to you !!!! Keep up the FAB work <3

Go for it! I found the first few days REALLY hard, but it does get easier!
  • symphonika
    symphonika Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! That makes me want to do mine everyday! I do mine every once in a while, because I don't like doing the same work out all the time, but I've never done it consistently for 30 days. Maybe I'll try it!
  • CharlieJuliette
    Options
    awesome!!! That makes me want to do mine everyday! I do mine every once in a while, because I don't like doing the same work out all the time, but I've never done it consistently for 30 days. Maybe I'll try it!

I can't quite believe I worked out every day for 30 days; I've never done that before! But I have to admit it got a bit dull. I'm looking forward to adding my old favourite workouts back in. I will continue to exercise every day though because I think the boost it gives your metabolism is worth it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!