Hey Guys!

Options
I joined MFP after losing 52 lbs on MFD. I have 11 more lbs to go towards my goals after losing 10 on MFP. I was 250 llbs. w/ no energy, severe sleep apnea and borderline diabetic. I've lost 8 pant sizes and am now wearing the same size I wore in high school 20 years ago!

I now have more energy than ever. In fact, this past Sunday, I ran 9 miles in 1:16:48. I exercise 6 days a week and take Mondays off.

The best part is for the first time in god knows when I actually look good naked. : ) In the past, I felt embarrassed to even take my shirt off at the pool. Now, I'm looking forward to pool time!

If I can support anyone in their journey I will be glad to help. This quest is just as much emotional as it is physical. On multiple occasions, I have felt my soul healing after years of abuse w/ inactivity and food binging. My only regret is not doing this sooner.

I'm looking forward to to meeting new friends as I continue my journey..............

Replies

• cdez80421
    cdez80421 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success, it feels wonderful to take your life back and gain some level
    of control, very happy for you:)
  • watchmelose2
    watchmelose2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have come a long way! Doing great!:drinker:

I had a great goal to walk 60 miles in March, as of yesterday when I twisted my ankle and busted my knee on the pavement, I had walked 50 miles, But now I will not be able to finish, because I can bearly walk this morning!:sad:
  • Wooderson315
    Options
    Thanks Guys! Best of luck to you!!