Looking for friends

Options
Hi,

Not used to pimping myself out, as it were, but I'm Claire, 37, in Cornwall, UK. Yo yo dieter and mother of 3. Still breastfeeding my youngest, and ultimately looking to lose about 42 lbs.

So any of you with anything in common, or not, really! You seem like a friendly bunch, and I'm after some mates to make the journey more fun!

Cheers,
Claire

Replies

• wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi Claire, I'm Rick from Sunny Derby. Coming doen to Cornwall on Easter Monday for a week. Feel free to add me.
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    ooooh ooooh me!. pick me!. :):)
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • mcewan07
    mcewan07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i only started myself 3 days ago, and am a mum of two.
    I live up in scotland, and am trying to lose as much as i can before june as thats when i go for my final wedding dress fitting, not to worry though as after the wedding i want to get dow to my goal weight, so i will not be dissapearing off here any time soon
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. It's great. I live in East sussex, so add me if you want. I'm doing well with MFP, so can't recommend it enough. Good luck with your weight loss, but remember that this is about lifestyle change, not dieting (who did ever stick to a diet anyway). We all have bad days and good days and we are all here to support each other. :smile:
  • 33nessy
    33nessy Posts: 104
    Options
    hey there, i am from New Zealand....got about the same amount to lose and i have 4 kids but yay stopped the breastfeeding so now its all about me i have my body back. happy to join you on your journey.
    vanessa
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome,
    I'm also in the UK, mum of 1. Been on MFP since Jan and losing steadily. Fellfree to add me if you like.
    Good luck!
  • Dragonfly1996
    Dragonfly1996 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi & welcome to MFP!! Am just a few years older than u & in Norfolk - my parents live in Devon so go down ur way a few times a year - very nice!!. Been on here for 2 months & lost 10lb so far - still have a way to go. Have found this really helpful & has worked for me!! It is a lifestyle change & the people on here are helpful & motivating!! Feel free to add me if u like :0)
  • soniajc
    soniajc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sonia , I am 44 and live in Essex and loving the weight loss. I too am looking for friends to help with motivation . Add me if you wish :flowerforyou:
  • sunnny218
    sunnny218 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am 29 and also a nursing mother of a 9 month old. Id love to have some other mommy friends on MFP who understand the difficulties of finding "me time"