NSVs

Options
brneydgrlie
brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
Since it is "that time of the month", and I can't rely on my scale this week, I thought it was time for me to list my NSVs. Hopefully this will keep my motivation up so I can stay on track! :-) I joined MFP a week and a half ago, and have lost 17.5 lbs since January (3 lbs just since joining MFP!). I have not dropped a dress size *yet*. But…

I am sleeping better
Snoring less
Clothes are much looser
My wedding rings are no longer tight
More energy
Less back pain
Sciatica pain is gone!
My double chin is also (almost) gone
I can walk much further without stopping (my dog loves this! :-))

So, I guess all things considered, yay me! LOL

Replies

• KellyEsparza
    Options
    Sounds like a great success! Keep it up!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You know even if you don't go down a dress size or lose another pound. Those changes are well worth what you have work hard to do. So many people out there do not realize their weight affects good sleep, snoring, just basic easier to breath...Keep up the hard work, it will pay off greatly....
  • az1cowgirl
    Options
    Amen sister!!! I love that you are listing your NSV's to give you that motivation. Isn't it amazing how often we rely on the scale to give us the reassurance that we should be finding in all the "little" things that when you add them up, they aren't so little!!

Thanks for this reminder!

Linda
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    wow, so many improvements, great job
  • brneydgrlie
    brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive comments, everyone. They really help!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!