friendless

Options
i joined this site and didn't use it much but now i have a bit of weight loss so i am going to try and keep it up but i realized that i have no friends on it, which is a bit sad so if anyone would like to friend i'm somewhat good company

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    "Somewhat" good company! :laugh:
  • tmcowan
    tmcowan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Welcome....This is a great site. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    I'm the supportive type if you'd like to add me:)
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi feel free 2 add me:smile:
  • nmain
    nmain Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like!
  • Peanut1026
    Options
    feel free to add me,i log on several times a day and check posts, weekends are tough because we are always out taking kiddies places, I can add my exercise and food, but cant check trheads from my phone. GL on your journey!!!!!
  • Scott_R
    Scott_R Posts: 20
    Options
    Feel free to add me !! This site is great !
  • Radford89
    Radford89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also recently rejoined (10th March 2011) and haven't had much chance yet to look around the forums and make friends but from what I see, the forums only add to the brillience of MFP - I cannot praise MFP enough.

I love that it is so easy to add food while you are out & about with the android app - and of course this means I can access all my information at all times. I love that. I think this is what has helped me so far but would like to talk to some like minded people so feel free to add me :-)
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    i give loves and support if you want me too :)
  • FitForCrete1
    Options
    the title was a lot more morbid than i meant it to be, but thanking all of you beautiful people for adding me
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Poor you, we can't have that....add me if you wish.

Sue