Hello all the way from New York! :D

Options
Hello all,

I am a 31 year old married mom of 3 little ones. I am currently a stay at home mom. I have really let myself go over the past two years and have gained over 20 pounds on top of the 10 pounds of baby weight from my last baby.

Now I am busting my butt to burn it off and look great for my birthday (May 26) and the summer.

I would love to meet new people who I can encourage toward their goals and receive encouragement from as well. So far I love the site.

I wish everyone success!

Replies

• tyienna
    tyienna Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome! I was the same way, but I gained 10 pounds while pregnant and then another 10 after my daughter was born. Within the past year I have lost a total of 51 lbs. I have not been on this site long but so far I love it! It seems to be a great help in keeping my mind on my goal! Good Luck and just yell if you need anything!
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Hello from the other side of New York :smile:

Best of luck, you can do it!:drinker:
  • etarre
    etarre Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow Brooklynite! I'm not a mom, but I am also working toward looking good this summer for my wedding in June. I'm hoping for some spring-like weather to motivate all of us New Yorkers to be more active and stay on track.
  • elg1982
    elg1982 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hello, nice to meet you. I'm so glad spring is coming soon, so I can take walks outside. It's my favorite time to enjoy New York.
  • BrooklynBloom
    BrooklynBloom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all of the support!