30 day shred...

Options
I am interested in starting this and am thinking about buying it. Can anyone tell a little more detail about the video...what exercises...what is needed (bands, weights? etc)
Thanks! :)

Replies

• jhackenmueller
    Options
    AWESOME video!!! you need 3lb weights for the video, which I love. It's only $9 at Target!
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    If you are working out on a hard flood, you will need a mat, other than that you just need some light weight, maybe 7-10 lbs...or more if you are stronger. It's an awesome workout!!!
  • cmo115
    cmo115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 2 Day 5. I love it. I mean I hate the effort it takes but love the results I am seeing. And I feel great after. Yon only need weights. I use 3lb weights. :) I had to fall off track for a few days because I had 12 hour cliniclas back to back and no time to keep it up but now I am back on track and seeing results.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Your gonna love it it's a combination of strength and cardio exercises, so you do jumping jacks, push ups, crunches etc. Basic stuff anyone can follow but it's a real intense workout since each level is only 20 minutes.