DietChef

Options
Hey fitnesspals!:flowerforyou:

Well as I sit awaiting my hamper for diet chef I'm arming myself with the weapons to help me win this lifelong battle! :sad: Any other diet chef of very low cal dieters out there......guess that's most of us. Would love a buddy as I embark upon losing 5 stone!:noway:

Good luck to you all:laugh:

Nic x:love:

Replies

• xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I need to lose5-6 stone too so i know your distress! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like and we can support each other :)
  • catusha
    catusha Posts: 11
    Options
    i was on dietchef and for a couple of weeks was very happy with it all, the food, the weight loss, everything. Then slowly but surely the food just started to bore me. I have found the perfect solution for me though - eat dietchef once a day (usually lunch or dinner, as breakfasts were the first meal that really was too much of the same for me) and keep to my allocated calories. So far, around 8-9 kilos lost
  • 360degrees
    Options
    Hey girls:drinker:

:smokin: How's it going?

I'm finding the hypno stuff is helping me sleep...I'm figuring the more I sleep the less 'air time' my gob gets to eat!:blushing: I am stillwaiting for my DC hamper......I tell you what it'd better be damn tasty and worth waiting for!:grumble: I was gobsmacked to get on scales this am to discover I've lost 5lbs since Monday!:smooched: I've just cut back on carbs and said NO to the VINO which is super hard!:ohwell: I think it's a state of mind...I'm visualising myself in a lovely sexy summery dress on my birthday 30th July.....and hopefully be almost divorced by then!:laugh:

:glasses: Anyway wanted to check in, say Hi and that I'm thinking of you all as you too embark upon and continue to trudge this bloody difficult journey!

Hope you have a lovely day girl....I'm off to get my nails done then bf cooking me a healthy last supper tonight......:love:

360 degrees......cos I've lost and gained this 5 stone twice over.....:sad:
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Good luck with it all! We started with Diet Chef and I still love the strawberry shakes. It gave me a great kick-start and I did it to the letter for the first 2 months. Since then, I've trailed off the foods, but the calorie counting has stuck with me.
  • 360degrees
    Options
    Hey thats great D! I've ordered 10 weeks and so hopefully that will kick start the calorie controlling/portion controlling.....and ive gone almost a week now without wine so it's all good.....x