Neep support

Options
Hi,

I joined this program way back in January and things came up and I am just now getting back to my weight problem. We all go through tough times, but I am here to get to a healthier me. I am so looking forward to meeting new friends on this journey.

Replies

• julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you're back! Remember you're important, even during tough times. Good luck on your journey!
  • Menene
    Menene Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Add me as your friend and let's do this together
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    hi there and welcome back! this is a great place to be on your journey to a healthier you. lots of info and support. good luck and friend me if you want! =)
  • MickyMo
    MickyMo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am new as well and would love to have support from friends on here. I have 100 lbs to lose. I think it might help to be accountable to a group of people.
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome! It does get hard sometimes, but that's what having friends to help you through are for! :)
  • Peanut1026
    Options
    I have found this site so helpful, and everyone on are so friendly and supportive, and has helped me alot. Feel free to add me!!!!
  • belzie
    belzie Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi.

Can you tell me how I put people in my friends? Thanks so much
  • SJinlilburn
    Options
    Its a little more difficult to make friends here because you need to find people with similar goals and aspirations. But after a few days on the boards, you will find others...and then you just INVITE FRIENDS...or ADD FRIENDS. I agree its so much easier to achieve your goals when you have some people cheering for you. I dont have too much weight to loose..my goal was 18 - 20 lbs...and I lost 8 since Jan 1. But I want to fun a half marathon in July...so I need to stay motivated. You can add me if you want... and good luck.
  • tarchey
    tarchey Posts: 2
    Options
    good luck to you on your weight loss journey...we are all here for encouragement so again good luck to you and friend me if you would like
  • brendajhensley
    Options
    Hi I joined today was woundering how you are dioing so far?
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!!! I also joined back in January and have lost almost 15 now...have to admit I wish it were more, but there have been set backs along the way. I'm not able to do a lot of exercises so I'm patiently waiting on warmer weather to take advantage of walking!

Feel free to add me if you'd like!!!!