It's day 9..

Options
..and I still haven't introduced myself!

So here I am - introducing myself.

I joined MFP last week as I started my diet. I've found the site very useful and motivating :smile:

Anyhow, I'm here to lose about 26 pounds which I have managed to gather during the past 5 or so years. I lost more than twice that amount when I was 18 so I'm positive I'll be able to find the strength that I need to achieve my current goal as well.

Also looking forward to being part of the community :smile:

Replies

• bhdb
    bhdb Posts: 17
    Options
    ..and I still haven't introduced myself!

So here I am - introducing myself.

I joined MFP last week as I started my diet. I've found the site very useful and motivating :smile:

Anyhow, I'm here to lose about 26 pounds which I have managed to gather during the past 5 or so years. I lost more than twice that amount when I was 18 so I'm positive I'll be able to find the strength that I need to achieve my current goal as well.

Also looking forward to being part of the community :smile:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :) You seem to have a very positive outlook, and that's just what we like around here :)
  • bhdb
    Options
    Thanks lauren! :smile:

And by the way.. I might be really stupid here..but how do you get that orange "forum signature" part into your posts? Is there like some secret handshake you need to know before you get to create one? :tongue:
  • bhdb
    Options
    Oh, never mind the last part. I found the technical support thread :wink:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    You just won the decoder ring as your prize for figuring it out-- woo hoooooooooo-- :bigsmile:

Welcome-- have some fun while you're here!!