Spinning class tonight...

Options
Second spinning class tonight...little bit nervous (Well...scared by the thought really) :)

What kinda exercise is everyone else into at the moment?

Sarah :)

Replies

• angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Monday- Body Pump
    Tuesday-Pilates
    Wednesday-Step Intervals
    Thursday-treadmill and eliptical
    Friday- Turbokick

I try to stay really busy :)
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've become a total spinning junkie! I do a class at least three times a week, usually four or five times. On non-spinning days, I do a combination of cardio machines (rowing, CrossRamp, elliptical) or I do a video at home. I've come to really love spin, though. Stick with it, and it will get easier!!
  • JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Spin is great, the more you do it the more you'll love it, no worries! I'm kinda on a HIIT Circuit Routine right now with some Cardio sprint and incline intervals... I'm trying to stay motivated by changing things up and keep my body from being stuck in this rut! It's worked so far and I love it!
  • mrainbow82
    mrainbow82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Spinning. Love it. The instructor got us doing push ups on the handlebars whilst peddling last week. Was great! At the moment I like to spin then some weights.
  • oxokatieoxo
    Options
    Im in love with spin! where i do it its like a mini night club with disco lights and loud music which really pumps you up :) my 1st class i didnt enjoy but as someone has already said, stick with it and u will love :) plus i look like ive had a bucket of water chucked on me after, sweat isnt the word! you really come away feeling like youve worked really hard and thats what its all about! :)
  • sjf1982
    sjf1982 Posts: 13
    Options
    Yep :) just trying to keep motivated with it...i do enjoy it! Such fun when you really get going with it!

My class on monday was a bit strange - the electricity had failed- so no music- so aircon!

Hopefully it will be a bit better tonight!

:)
  • CrystalEmma
    Options
    I've really wanted to try spinning out, I have a membership at my local swimming baths so I can attend any of the classes for free, I was doing two aerobics classes a week, and swimming when I could, but I'm so bogged down with uni work at the moment that I'm finding too many excuses not to go.

Would you recomend spinning? I am put off because I think it may be a little bit too extreme and I wouldn't be able to keep up, and I would be attending the class on my own so this is also a little daunting.
  • karenyg
    karenyg Posts: 79
    Options
    Monday- Treadmil or eliptical weights
    Tuesday - Water aerobics
    Wednesday-Insanity
    Thursday- Water aerobics
    Friday- insanity
    Saturday - Water aerobics
    Sunday - abs, cavs, oblique, back, etc.

I haven't done the spinning class yet where I go because it is always full.
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options

Would you recomend spinning? I am put off because I think it may be a little bit too extreme and I wouldn't be able to keep up, and I would be attending the class on my own so this is also a little daunting.

The great thing about spinning class is you do it at your own pace. No one can see how much you are turning the resistance.

One instructor always points out that you are only going against yourself in spin class.
  • CrystalEmma
    Options
    Thank you I think I might just have to go ahead and give it a try. :)
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Spinning
    Zumba
    Treadmill 3 miles (30 mins) 5.6 miles (60 mins) depending on what i am focusing on
    Stairmaster
    Weights (mosttly legs) training for half marathon
    Elyptical
    Bike (the kind with the high back and you stretch your legs to pedal) cant think of the name of it.
    Strike

I love to switch it up because i get bored really fast doing the same thing every day.