200 plus club

Options
anyone who wants to join the club add me
this is only for people who weigh more then 200 lbs
someone who is in the same boat as me and trying to get back into the 180s or so

Replies

• mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I started out at 308 and I am now down to 294. I have a long road ahead of me but I am definitely in the same boat:)
  • MissLedford87
    Options
    i started at 260, im down 23lbs i'm trying to get to 170 but will be VERY happy to just saying i'm under 200lbs
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i was 217 and now i am 213 but i want to get to 180 which for me is realilistic
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I started at 268... I didn't think it was THAT high when I first got the new scale because the month prior I had been down to 250 again sooooo apparently that was a BAAAAD binge month. Anyway, now I am down to 256 and comfortable with my progress. :) I'd like to join... I have a ways more to go.

Oh yeah and I would LOVE to be 170-180. I'm 5' 7" and I can;t actually say that I really AM big boned. I'd probably look horrible if I got too much smaller than that.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I started at 213 Im not just 198.2 - I would love to help and support each other!! xxx
  • MrsB81
    MrsB81 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    me!
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i do weight watchers
    im allowed 29 points a day and 49 spoiler points a week
    i love it its not bad just have to read labels
    goes by fat carbs protein and fiber
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - I started at 276 and reached 231 today, which is the lightest I've been in over 10 years, but have a long way still to go and would love to be under 200. Goal is to be at 168. I'm 5ft 10. I've never been that weight in my adult life, so it does feel like it's unchartered territory! Would love to join you all on your journeys....
  • AshTallman
    AshTallman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ooh me!! lol! I weigh 215 and started out at 227. My first goal is 200 so I'm getting there. My ultimate goal is to be down to 140 which is the smallest I will go.
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    Count me in! I want to dip below the 200 mark by June, then on to 160 by the end of the year.
  • glorod
    glorod Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Same Boat!! Need help swimming!!!! Add me ;)
  • ampjorgensen
    ampjorgensen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be in ONEderland again! I started at 219 I don't have a scale but as soon as I get to one I will let everyone know the progress. I'm so excited! I want to join definitely REALISTICALLY i know i can be down to 155 when I was extremely sick and 6 months pregnant i weighed 155 (keep in mind i was VERY sick and had a picc line and hadn't kept any food down in 6 months) anyways I can't wait to be healthy at that weight. My goal is to wear a bikini to the beach with my kids :)
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Yes, count me in. :happy:
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY COUNT ME IN I AM NOW 255 AND MY GOAL WEIGHT IS TO BE 139 - 140 WHICH IS REALLY HEALTHY FOR ME
  • Redheadedsunshine
    Redheadedsunshine Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Started out at about 250 and now I am 224... I'd like to hit 185 (to be classified as "overweight") and then ultimately, get down to 150 (to be in the healthy range)

Great group idea! I'm always down for more friends, especially those who are in similar size and goals.
  • DOTY1
    DOTY1 Posts: 97
    Options
    Im alomst in the 250 club my goal is to be 155 to 165 add me if ya like.........
  • melissahann2010
    Options
    HI EVERYONE , I STATRED AT 271 AND IM NOW 247 :) MY GOAL WEIGHT IS TO BE 160!!! ANYONE CAN ADD ME AS A FRIEND AND WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER ON THIS LONG JOURNEY :)
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Would love to join in with the group, I am well over 200 and have 106 more pounds to lose, can use all the motivation I can get:)
  • AmyMK
    AmyMK Posts: 164
    Options
    This sounds awesome!

Lets see, I started at 243, and have dropped 11 pounds since I restarted MFP at the end of Feb...my first goal is to drop 63 lbs (so 180) and then go from there!
  • smcclaycouffer
    smcclaycouffer Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I started at an embarrassing 283 and now I'm at 268. My goal weight is 150 so I have a long haul in front of me.