MiO Liquid

Options
Loko_Ino
Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
Anyone try it yet? My wife bought me some to mix into my BCAAs at the gym and to use in water in general. Has no calories, fat, sodium, carbs, or sugar even though it has sucralose in it. Surprisingly good, no chemical taste. I have fruit punch and really like it. Hopefully it does not give me cancer in 10 years =)

Replies

• nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to get a free sample, although I moved so not sure it'll come to me.

I'm interested in the reviews though.
  • edgehollow2
    Options
    The sweet tea is also very good. Its a bit more expensive than the dry flavor mixes but its easy to take with you and I found I could order a glass of water at a resturant and use the Mio to add flavor!
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I tried it yesterday and found that I needed what seemed like a longish "squeeze" in my water in order to taste much of anything. But I did like the taste!
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I've tried it and my favorite so far is the Berry Pomegranate. The "teas" I don't like. My second favorite is the peach mango.Although I have noticed that I crave sweets after I drink it so I try to only use it sparingly.:blushing:
  • Adrianamdelacruz
    Options
    I bought some yesterday and plan on trying it today in my water.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    what is it?
  • Sirhijinx
    Sirhijinx Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love the Sweet Tea!! Great way to help drink more water. :)
  • mschelle
    mschelle Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I've tried Mango Peach - it's OK. Kind of an odd aftertaste. The Sweet Tea is more sweet than tea, but I guess it's a personal preference. I plan to try the others, too. Always looking for something new.
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    For those who don't know
    http://www.kraftbrands.com/mio/

The stuff just went national so still new in some places.
    I will have to try the other flavors. I use a small squirt for my 2qt water bottle and it tastes great, and for 2.99 can't beat it.
  • thomalr6180
    thomalr6180 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have tried the Berry Pomengrante, which I enjoyed. I also have the fruit punch, but I don't really care for it. There are several other flavors too.
  • mkskippy24
    Options
    Tried almost all six flavors.... There was an awesome sale, and at $1.50 each I had to try them!

I'm afraid they will find something that will try and kill us in a few years so I only use it once a day as a treat, but so far I feel it tastes really good and has kept me away from wanting anything else sweet!

It's also a very small container, but appears as if I will easily get over the servings per container, because a little REALLY does go a long way!
  • MeganH81
    MeganH81 Posts: 38
    Options
    I have only tried the Strawberry/Watermelon and the Fruit Punch and I really like both of them. I don't think it's any different than the Propel, Crystal Light or Great Value drink mixers. Diet pop has the same sweetners so I guess we all just have to drink whatever we choose and hope for the best. LoL
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    This is what I now use to get my water in. I hate water and was only drinking about 2-4 cups a day. With the MiO I now drink at least 12 cups a day. I like all of the flavors.
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I like the sweet tea and my kids like the fruit punch. I personally am not a fan of the mango peach. It had a unpleasant aftertaste to me.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    It's bad news because it contains food coloring. I had a $1.00 off coupon plus it was on sale at the grocery store but after looking at the ingredients...NO THANKS.
  • MeganH81
    MeganH81 Posts: 38
    Options
    It's bad news because it contains food coloring. I had a $1.00 off coupon plus it was on sale at the grocery store but after looking at the ingredients...NO THANKS.

There is food coloring in just about everything these day...

food coloring=adhd
    artificial sweetners=cancers
    microwaves=radiation poisoning
    puffed grains=aging

I could go on with "foods/things leading to .... "

Are we really that freaked out?