If every day were like today...what would it be?

Options
curleesam
curleesam Posts: 462 Member
If every day were like today...

I would have my wonderful hubby at home and we would play with my daughter for hours on end like we did today...

How about you?

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Those "enhancement" products I see would actually work...
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I would probably be committed to a mental hospital! Had a horrid morning with my son and ended getting into a nasy yelling match with him. :frown: Not good...hoping the rest of the day is better!

Wait...it WILL be better! I promise you that! :bigsmile:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    It would be warm and sunny having a picnic lunch beside a stream with a nice lady.

Not what today really is but a wish. :smile:
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I would crawl back to bed and wish it weren't...today did not start to well.
  • Chrizzle21
    Chrizzle21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I would be as unproductive at work for as long as possible, then I'd go home to my awesome boyfriend and we'd cook food, listen to music and chill the hell out :-)

(oh and I'd run and lose 10 pounds)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Rainy! Oh wait. Everyday is pretty much like today here in the rainy Pacific Northwest. :tongue:
  • skinimin
    skinimin Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    this is nice :)

If everyday were like today I would get one extremely abusive and rude customer everyday while the rest are bearable or relatively nice and I would be up at 6am for breakfast and a brisk walk around the block before beginning the work day only to follow it with a run that night.
  • WashingtonGrown
    Options
    Rainy! Oh wait. Everyday is pretty much like today here in the rainy Pacific Northwest. :tongue:

Aw, not everyday, it's our rainy season, that's how our area stays so green, after our winters. I HATE this time of year, Spring ranks last on my love for seasons.

Today is pretty much like everyday. I'm home alone with my 2 year old, I'll clean, work out and we'll play. Then he goes to bed. What a life.
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    If every day were like today I'd do the boot camp every day, get sick and still have to hang around work for 2hrs until my shift started :x I'll pass!

If everyday was like last wednesday, I'd take the day off to enjoy a wonderful day/evening with my bf though :)
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Well, I like Carl01's answer, but I would be working at the university with the warm sun shinning outside and me pouting inside!
  • precious71701
    Options
    Oh well, sitting here monitoring my kids while they test...look around, walk around, since all my papers are graded and grades put in, I get to read what you guys are talking bout...Waiting to get home....my boyfriend and I are working out to a dvd tonight...
  • CelticDragon
    CelticDragon Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    If every day were like today, it would be a chance for a new beginning. Yesterdays mistakes are a thing of the past. There is no guaruntee of tomorrow, but today I can achieve great things! I can travel the road to a healthier self, I can be a better person, friend and son. I can live to make the world a better place. I may not have the power to change the world, but I have the power to change my world and starting today, and every day, it will be a better place. :flowerforyou:
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    ...it would be like last Thursday - taking off work and heading to the beach! Alas..
  • HalfofHilary
    Options
    it would be sunny, but not hot. The kids playing nicely together, my husband off the couch doing something. Fitting into my goal jeans doing cartwheels in the yard..

Well.. that would be my IDEAL day.....
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Options
    SSDD :laugh:
  • az1cowgirl
    Options
    I would wake up well rested and motivate my hind end to get on the elliptical, work myself into a good sweat, and then shower and get to work feeling pretty darn good!
  • emmascott
    emmascott Posts: 249
    Options
    I'd accidentally fall asleep on sofa with my daughter (it was only half an hour)! Feel the need for peanut butter after reading a post about it! Yes, more than usual. Then I'd dance with pink gardening gloves on with a packet of bamboo canes and go get an eye test where the optician has no sense of humour, which makes me nervous and automatically come out with more ridiculousness than normal. Then I'd nag the nine year old to get off the wii and do spellings, give in to him about wanting tommake some pesto (will take hours) then go to the gym where the instructor is gorgeous and I can't bring myself to look at him.

Today was an odd day!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'd accidentally fall asleep on sofa with my daughter (it was only half an hour)! Feel the need for peanut butter after reading a post about it! Yes, more than usual. Then I'd dance with pink gardening gloves on with a packet of bamboo canes and go get an eye test where the optician has no sense of humour, which makes me nervous and automatically come out with more ridiculousness than normal. Then I'd nag the nine year old to get off the wii and do spellings, give in to him about wanting tommake some pesto (will take hours) then go to the gym where the instructor is gorgeous and I can't bring myself to look at him.

Today was an odd day!

LOL LOL LOL you should definitely start blogging Emma! x
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 260 Member
    Options

Today was an odd day!

LOL LOL LOL you should definitely start blogging Emma! x

seconded!

I don't want every day like today after that shocker of an exercise class. Didn't know what the class entailed (Vew-do). Me and a load of beefy blokes, proper hardcore, and now my arms are killing me and I need a hot bath and a lie down!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    if every day were like today, i would be chronicly under-rested, my legs would ache whether sitting, standing or running and i would spend several hours sitting under a pile of blankets with my cuddlebug (3) who is not feeling well. Thank God not every day will be like today! And i know even later today will be better...... right?! :yawn: