Ewfat.jpg

Before.

kyomithin.jpg

After.

Thank you very much :D
  • Tiana405
    Tiana405 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! how long did it take you and what exercise and diet plan did you do?! CONGRATS! Very motivational for me, for I'm at the begining of my journey! : ) THANK YOU!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Very inspiring! Thanks!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome job and thanks so much for sharing!!!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Damn. That is some motivation for me because your before looks where I am right now. I am just curious how tall you are and what you weighed, and weigh now also?? Thanks for sharing!!! Seriously, I should do the same. I thought about it, just self-concious. [=
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    wow......what a difference!!
    What kind of exercise have you done???
    you look great....congrats!!:flowerforyou:
  • oJoyGasmic
    Options
    you look amazing! how long did it take you and what exercise and diet plan did you do?! CONGRATS! Very motivational for me, for I'm at the begining of my journey! : ) THANK YOU!

I cut out all bad carbs such as potatoes, bread, pasta and rice.

I eat fresh green veggies and eat small amounts of chicken and fish with each meal.

I eat porridge in the morning with a banana and green tea to help me on my way. I will snack on an apple before lunch and have another green tea. For lunch I will have mixed veggies (as many as I want) and then have a green tea with that. For tea I will have some chicken breast (or fish) with mixed veggies and a sauce I make myself with skimmed milk, herbs, lemon and some corn flour. After tea I will treat myself to more fruit (banana, apple or pear) I mix it up and bit and sometimes have soup with my evening meal. But after that I will workout, either jog or bike. Jog for 20 Minutes or cycle for 30. The come back and so sit ups and pelvic sits ups (2 sets) before settling for the night.
  • 6Janelle13
    6Janelle13 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    same questions as above. You look great! how tall are you and how long did it take you? Most importantly what did you do? awesome job!

lol never mind you just replied to them. great job!
  • oJoyGasmic
    Options
    Damn. That is some motivation for me because your before looks where I am right now. I am just curious how tall you are and what you weighed, and weigh now also?? Thanks for sharing!!! Seriously, I should do the same. I thought about it, just self-concious. [=

I currently weight 151Ibs (Although I don't look it people comment on my weight and say I look about 120Ibs) I'm small, only 5"3 I think the reason I weigh so much is because I'm rather toned and under the flab there is a lot of muscle which I have struggled to get rid off.
  • oJoyGasmic
    Options
    same questions as above. You look great! how tall are you and how long did it take you? Most importantly what did you do? awesome job!

I eat porridge in the morning with a banana and green tea to help me on my way. I will snack on an apple before lunch and have another green tea. For lunch I will have mixed veggies (as many as I want) and then have a green tea with that. For tea I will have some chicken breast (or fish) with mixed veggies and a sauce I make myself with skimmed milk, herbs, lemon and some corn flour. After tea I will treat myself to more fruit (banana, apple or pear) I mix it up and bit and sometimes have soup with my evening meal. But after that I will workout, either jog or bike. Jog for 20 Minutes or cycle for 30. The come back and so sit ups and pelvic sits ups (2 sets) before settling for the night.

I was 202Ibs, now I'm 151Ibs. It took about 8-9 months.
  • muststaymotivated
    Options
    WOW!! This is awesome!!! ...Great job!

~Must Stay Motivated (^_^)
  • oJoyGasmic
    Options
    wow......what a difference!!
    What kind of exercise have you done???
    you look great....congrats!!:flowerforyou:
    Bike and jogging, also muscle training.
  • iinnocence11
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!
    I'm pretty much where you used to be. How did you get your tummy so flat?! What's your secret? =)
  • julest25
    julest25 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Can't believe the difference.
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Alright, you motivated me to get up off my butt and exercise even though I really don't want to today. :laugh:

You look beautiful! Can I ask what sports bra you're wearing in the after photo? It looks comfy!
  • meenz1
    meenz1 Posts: 1
    Options
    you look amazing! good job :)