dont quote me

Options
Hi again!

I am a little ticked off. I had just replied to someones posts about being down to 125 (right now im at 133) and I put that Its prob not the best but I eat around 1000-1270 calories a day... I do not need someone quoting me and telling me how to change. I already know that I should be eating more, so I dont need you to feel better by quoting me and telling me how to change. If I wanted help, I would ask...but I was replying to someone. So please dont tell me how to change my food habits. You dont know me, know my situation , etc.

Sorry to vent, but that really pissed me off.

Thanks and have a good day!

Replies

• DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You do what is best for YOU! There is a fine line between just voicing a little concern and being ugly or bossy. The people you communicate with regularly will understand and support your decisions. :flowerforyou:
  • chrisallcock
    Options
    Hi again!

I am a little ticked off. I had just replied to someones posts about being down to 125 (right now im at 133) and I put that Its prob not the best but I eat around 1000-1270 calories a day... I do not need someone quoting me and telling me how to change. I already know that I should be eating more, so I dont need you to feel better by quoting me and telling me how to change. If I wanted help, I would ask...but I was replying to someone. So please dont tell me how to change my food habits. You dont know me, know my situation , etc.

Sorry to vent, but that really pissed me off.

always good to have a rant everynow and then but if i was you i wouldnt do it the way u did i..........oh wait i carnt say that, you go girl :P
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I know. I dont mean to be a baby. But Im happy where I am. Ive been through 3 brain surgeries, being half paralyzed, on disability the rest of my life. I dont need someone teling me to eat more , etc... UNLESS I ask. I think Im just cranky today cuz of the rain. Im goign to go to the gym in a little bit to get some good energy in.

Thanks!
  • Imthatg1rl
    Imthatg1rl Posts: 109
    Options
    Right on!
    We all have to do whats best for us. No one should dictate what you should be doing!
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options

Hope you have a lovely day too (and sorry for quoting you just now) :wink:
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Let me clear up my post. Im not saying that noone can quote me. Im saying , dont quote me if you are going to tell me how to change when Im not asking. I love all the help everyone gives!!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    You do what is best for YOU! There is a fine line between just voicing a little concern and being ugly or bossy. The people you communicate with regularly will understand and support your decisions. :flowerforyou:

A little off topic, DarkAngel, but nice porfile pic.......
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Some people get a little over zealous, or religious about eating healthy, and whatever has worked for them. I understand your frustration though. Do whatever works for you. Just remember, they are just trying to help, but you don't have to listen to their advice.
  • GoJoMom2448
    Options
    I know EXACTLY what you mean. It seems that no matter what you post on the boards several people come in and suddenly they are Doctors, Lawyers, Phycologists etc...I'm doing Atkins so you can imagine the crap I've heard. When I a simple question, it deserves a simple answer, I don't need a lecture.

Keep doing what works for You. :tongue: