post your before and after pictures, especially the lads

Options
i don't have any so far myself but i'm optimistic. i was hoping anyone that does would most them, especially men because whenever i go through these post i just see womens' ones. By all means ladies post as well, I believe strongly that if you've got it, flaunt it ;)

Replies

• arsenal45
    arsenal45 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Still looking for a "before" pic when I was at my biggest.
    Bumped for later though.
  • NattyBo
    NattyBo Posts: 41
    Options
    Here is me, circa this exact time last year (301lbs, give or take 5-10lbs)

5PMTH.png

OcFPl.png

Me, modeling the same shirt in the pictures above a few weeks ago at 203lbs (now at 200 or 199!)
    ipdqN.jpg
    Could probably fit two of me in there now.

A side profile
    cwVLP.jpg

Front view
    krOo7.jpg

Old shorts
    f8n5x.jpg

The amazing disappearing double chin
    Mxry6.jpg

I posted these in my own thread which has a ton of replies, but I hope people wont mind me reposting them in here too. You can read the thread here for my story, if you want: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/194461-here-is-what-it-looks-like-when-you-lose-1-3rd-of-your-body

Good luck to you on your journey! You can do it.
  • shellbones
    Options
    A big well done on your weight loss you look fab x:smooched: :smile:
  • eandrus
    eandrus Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    How great! You have done a fantastic thing for yourself and those who love you.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Ok Ok..I am looking back about 5/6 yrs ago at my heaviest after dd was born
    I know I should be proud but can't help but feel ashamed....and I have kept it off 3 yrs now :)..most of it
    *GULP*
    ok...be back to post
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Take a look at my profile im down 114 as of today =)
  • BeerKahuna
    Options
    Crap. Pictures that work in another post, copied exactly here, are all messed up. I have some in my profile though. :smile:
  • DaveGlasnost
    DaveGlasnost Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Polo,

That photo of you fitting into one leg of your old pants is classic! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!