help

Options
My trip is coming closer. But it feels like im falling apart. Im finding that things are so busy and i don't have much time for my work out. Im still staying in my calorie limit. I just need to stay on top of it or i will gain it all back. . Does anyone have any ideas what to do.

Replies

• veggeslady
    Options
    I find I do better when I map out my food for the day!! I also drink a whey protein shake every day!!
  • bwesser
    bwesser Posts: 61
    Options
    I feel the same way. I'm in my senior year of college, and the work load is almost unbearable. I have my friends and family members talk me into doing what I need to do without procrastinating, whether it's laundry and chores or homework.

Then I take ten - twenty mins or so out of my day (on the days I don't spend an hour in the gym) to do some stretches (and maybe some toning with 5lb weights) and some different relaxation techniques such as deep breathing. Making your body feel good will boost your motivation and keep you on track. It also keeps your mind away from the high sugar stuff which just slows you down in the long run. Keep your endorphines flowing, it makes you happier and a better eater. :)
  • liftnat
    liftnat Posts: 8
    Options
    If you're staying within your calorie limit designated for weight loss, you should be fine. The body loses weight through calorie reduction. You can either reduce calories or exercise or a combination of both.

You may lose muscle tone, endurance, fitness, etc. depending on your exercise plan. But you shouldn't "gain all the weight back" - as long as you stick to that daily caloric amount.

If you're still worried about exercise, try incorporating a little extra activity into your day. Park far away so you walk extra into a store. Take the stairs. Things like that. You won't burn a ton, but it might help that antsy feeling from not exercising.

But it sounds like you're doing great sticking to the calorie limit - so keep doing *that*! :)