Hi - I'm looking for new friends

Options
daniran
daniran Posts: 233 Member
I've only been on this site since 3/24/2011. I'm loving it. I've met some great people here too. I'd love to be friends with you too! The more the better. because of the friends and inspiration they've provided, i've managed to stick with my goal (to lose weight). I was notorious for starting, getting frustrated because I didn't see results fast enough, take the "hell with it" approach and give up. Not this time. with the encouragement of friends, i've managed to stick with it for almost a week now and even pass on treats in the office (a first for me). So here I am extremely excited that I may just get there this time.

Replies

• crazymama76
    crazymama76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can friend me! I am new also!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Great to hear that you're sticking with it! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    you can add me too!! :flowerforyou:
  • Scott_R
    Scott_R Posts: 20
    Options
    You can friend me if you like ...most of the family and friends that signed on when I did no longer sign on ! and support is huge !!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    I am new too. Add me if u would like. Good luck to you
  • ykondo
    ykondo Posts: 38
    Options
    welcome! i'm new here too. add me!
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You can friend me. I've been in the same boat as you. This is one of the longest I've been on a "diet". I've lost 40 lbs since joining MFP in Novenber of 2010. I had a child in October 2010 and after a month I lost 14 lbs and start here at 284! Now I am 244.2 and still working hard! We can do this together!
  • bwesser
    bwesser Posts: 61
    Options
    Go ahead and add me! I love help people stay motivated. Good luck on your journey!

Brittne:bigsmile:
  • Freedom101
    Options
    hi I'm new on this site and would love to be your friend.
  • joshandstacy
    joshandstacy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!!! I need some friends on here to help encourage me through out the process! (and vice versa) SO feel free to add me everybody! (I'm still learning the site)
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am rather new to this site, but not to the healthy lifestyle. Support helps. Love to help if I can. I have lost 95+ and love every minute. But it is not a diet it is a lifesyle. Active and healthy
  • believe22
    believe22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    you an add me too!! (:
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    You can add me also. I have only been here a month and I I am loving it!
  • tenten234
    Options
    sure i will befriend you
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I know this sounds kinda crazy but this site has changed my life. It has totally changed me in the way I think about food and how I work out and even how I look at myself. I have gained so much confidence and pride and using this tool and I am so glad that so many others have too. Its really awesome how this site works and how supportive people can be since we are all in this together!
  • daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!!!!! :blushing: It may take me awhile to get to all of you - to add as friends. But, know that I'm there already. We're going to do this! Yaaah!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • zoecas2125
    zoecas2125 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can be my friend. Hell, I need friends too. My friends here at home have all ditched me on myfitnesspal. Now all I see are my updates and encourment reminders for them!

5093613.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter