calorie free foods

Options
Are any foods calorie free OR Tracking free like in Weight Watchers?

Replies

• ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Nope. Every calorie counts. But veggies have a lot more bang for your buck. 100 calories of cookies is maybe 2. 100 calores of baby carrots is over 2 cups.
  • speechmast
    Options
    thanks! going back and forth b/t ww and this and not sure which one I like better!
  • saphire76
    saphire76 Posts: 102
    Options
    Isn't tea 0 calories? well and water lol.
  • pmoriarty
    pmoriarty Posts: 18
    Options
    Kosher Dill Pickles do not have any calories.
  • JanerZzz
    JanerZzz Posts: 276
    Options
    celery has very minimal calories and actually takes up more calorie to burn as its getting digested :)
  • JanerZzz
    JanerZzz Posts: 276
    Options
    but have tons of sodium :cry:
  • paulaercksn
    paulaercksn Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Pickles are almost free. If you look at the calorie content it is extremely low. For example, 3 spicy baby dill pickles are 5 calories. I've even seen some that say 0.
  • yorkie4eva
    yorkie4eva Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yu have to pay for WW, this is FREE no contest really!!!
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    celery. I don't remember if it has flat 0, or just that chewing it burns more calories than it contains.... but effectively 0, either way.
  • missjboone
    missjboone Posts: 23 Member
    Options

but they are high in sodium if you eat a bunch!:wink:
  • MamaKorupt
    Options
    I did WW and I didn't like it. There were too many extra steps to keeping track. I love MFP because it's calorie counting. Not complex. No sliding rulers to carry with you everywhere and plug in calories fat and carbs to figure out points. It was a pain in the butt. I lost maybe 10 lbs with WW over the course of almost a year. And gained it back. I've lost 31 lbs with MFP in 5 months. ANd i have no doubts that I'll keep it off as it has been a complete lifestyle change. Best of luck to you; I vote for MFP!!
    B
  • jolteon00
    jolteon00 Posts: 89
    Options
    Zero calorie foods include um. Artificial sweeteners. Salt. Most spices.
    Tracking free in weight watchers meaning zero points...? Most water-based, high-fiber vegetables probably are.
    If you're really just looking to occupy your mouth, try sugar-free gum. Technically it's 5 calories, but I don't bother counting it, and it comes in loads of flavors. If you want something else, maybe make some ice cubes with a tad of splenda, water and lemon/lime/orange juice. I bet that'd be especially good in the summer. There are no real zero-calorie foods, but there are some that come close enough.
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    MFP only works if you log every single calorie and every calorie burnt in exercise. But it's not as hard or time consuming as people think most of the time. I only spend a few minutes every day logging, spread out over the day. I only really notice it because I know it's leading to good things for me.
  • saphire76
    saphire76 Posts: 102
    Options
    celery. I don't remember if it has flat 0, or just that chewing it burns more calories than it contains.... but effectively 0, either way.

That's funny!