I found 2 beers!

Options
westcoastSW
westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
So this morning before work, I entered my breakfast, brown-bag lunch, and a potential dinner option into my food diary for the day. By the time I got home (and had stuck to the plan), I was kind of bummed because I didn't have any calories left for a snack or dessert. But Morning-Me had thought ahead and entered two craft beers for the day, which Evening-Me had completely forgotten about! This was like finding $50 in a coat pocket that you put there last season! Just wanted to share my excitement -- cheers:drinker:

Replies

• ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    hahaha that's awesome sounds like something I'd do (not with beer b/c i hate beer lol)
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    :laugh: excellent!
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Nice! From your post title, I thought you'd found two beers in your fridge, which sometimes is cause for celebration in itself, whether or not you go over your calories from drinking them. But your find is even better! Enjoy the heck out of your two beers!
  • WanderLaura
    WanderLaura Posts: 135
    Options
    That is better than finding $50 in a coat pocket! :) Sooooo much better! I need to start saving calories for Erdinger!
  • Shawna1080
    Shawna1080 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Too Cute! Good thing the morning me's look out for us huh!! Keep up the good work, you are doing fabulous!
  • karriesue
    karriesue Posts: 19
    Options
    CHEERS!!! I say
  • chantalbennett
    chantalbennett Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    hahah! That's so funny! I've done this exact same thing with wine :P Morning me is so thoughtful !
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Funny. I do that with wine. I'll have a couple glasses, enter a couple more, forget and add again, and when cleaning up the day after, realize I added too many.
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Good Job Morning-You, way to look out for Evening-You!
  • weezielesa
    Options
    Perfect way to Pop a Top... :wink:
  • raven1114
    raven1114 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    smart thinking entering it ahead of time. enjoy!
  • beachbum8
    beachbum8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hahaha thank you for this, gave me a nice chuckle in the morning! :) Love it!
  • vendygirl
    vendygirl Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    That is awesome.
  • angeladryer
    Options
    I love that! Definitely something I would do, and definitely with beer! Way to go :-)
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Cheers to you for drinking real beer! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!