This is new...

aisrael33
aisrael33 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello Everyone,

My name is Andrea and my doctor actually told me about this site...pretty cool. Soooo, I'm excited. My weight has been stable for the most part, and it never really seems to budge...so i hope using this will help! Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Replies

• Hello Everyone,

My name is Andrea and my doctor actually told me about this site...pretty cool. Soooo, I'm excited. My weight has been stable for the most part, and it never really seems to budge...so i hope using this will help! Just wanted to say hello to everyone.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Hi and welcome to MFP! You'll love this site and all the awesome tools it has!
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Howdy! Welcome! That's awesome that your dr sent you this way!

You're gonna love this site. The tools that are at hand are great and the people are even greater!

Good Luck!
  • hi andrea, welcome to the site. Glad your doc recommended it. recording food and exercise and reading about everyone's experiences is really helpful. Just tonight there was a challenge where people were working out during The Biggest Loser. Where else can you go and get that kind of inspiration. Hope you do well
This discussion has been closed.