Decided to cut my food nemisis out completly!

Options
Hey peeps,

Ive been on here about a month now and tbh im not really seeing/feeling any change in my body and this is mainly due to me eating all the wrong things although i am going to the gym/swimming its not really going to work if im coming home and eating all sorts of bad food is it? so ive now decided that Crisps will no longer have that hold over me so i am now determined to kick them to the curb so to speak! as they along with many other things are the reason i look the way i do! i needed to find that willpower to do it and now i have so im hoping that i will start to see a change (i know its not going to happen overnight) but like ive said before im now determined to get my head down and really go for it as i aswell as many others want to see a personnal change. (sorry my spelling is bad)

thanks peeps just needed to vent that ive allowed crisps in particular to have this hold over me! :)

Replies

• Elflaffz
    Elflaffz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey :-)

I also have this problem!! Go girl!
  • blackdragonclare
    Options
    good for you! I've had to do the same with chocolate and ice cream I just can't seem to do moderation its all or nothing for me. good luck and hope you see results soon
  • emott84
    emott84 Posts: 108
    Options
    Well done - I love crisps with all my heart!

I can go about 2 weeks without before I need to "fit them into" my day :P I figure, a bowl of crisps every two weeks isn't so terrible, lol

If I could just eliminate their presence from my brain altogether though, that'd be great :P
  • Loggerwife
    Options
    I feel your pain...Mine is donuts...Oh how I hate(love) them :huh: I can cheat now and then and hold myself in check with almost any other food but donuts....man they are a killer. Sooo I decided since I have no sense when it come to the soft fresh sweet orbs that I won't touch them at all.:grumble: and guess what? ::happy: I hardly miss them, never thought there would be a day when I could say that! Good Luck on your journey to good health!
  • Linda4859
    Linda4859 Posts: 78
    Options
    Well done you on this decision huney. You say that you wont see a difference overnight but believe me with cutting out crisps you certainly will see a change almost instantly. The gym and the swimming is great and with the support of us all you will be a bikini beach babe in no time at all.
    You have done this before and I am confident that you will do it again.

Go girlie, we are all behind you.xxxxx
  • blackdragonclare
    Options
    I feel your pain...Mine is donuts...Oh how I hate(love) them :huh: I can cheat now and then and hold myself in check with almost any other food but donuts....man they are a killer. Sooo I decided since I have no sense when it come to the soft fresh sweet orbs that I won't touch them at all.:grumble: and guess what? ::happy: I hardly miss them, never thought there would be a day when I could say that! Good Luck on your journey to good health!

mmmmmmmmm doghnuts
  • aset132
    aset132 Posts: 91
    Options
    You will be strong and you"ll do it. Every step brings you closer!