Any ideas on how to lose the spare tire???

Options
I hate that no matter how much I lose, I still have a huge girth of fat right around the middle. A spare tire that hangs over the top of my jeans. Big time muffin top! Help??!!

Replies

• PhotographerOfNature
    Options
    I hate that no matter how much I lose, I still have a huge girth of fat right around the middle. A spare tire that hangs over the top of my jeans. Big time muffin top! Help??!!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Just keep working the cardio, amiga. No way around it. Ab work and cardio.
  • jgates426
    Options
    water aerobics can help a lot. Also may pilates or another stability type workout where you have to use your core muscles. My friend and I began water aerobics one day a week about a month ago and we were suprised how good a workout it is plus we enjoy it a lot
  • jadelite15
    Options
    run ur lil *kitten* off! or walk ... 3 miles a day = or about 45 min a day .. but mines gradually goin away with a good 10 min run and toning every other day. good luck jus get sum excersize n cut out 1/2 of the bab carbs you eat
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Any exercise to do with your ab's.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    We all have that "one" problem area - mine is the middle, too. First place you gain and last place you lose.

Cardio! :tongue:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Diet!! Ever heard the term "abs are built in the kitchen"? It couldn't be any more true. Eat "clean", drink LOTS of water, do cardio AND weights. Increased muscle mass can help because muscle burns more calories while you're resting whereas cardio only has short-term calorie burning effects. And that last comment about the last to lose thing...so true. Our problem areas are the last to disappear. It's so unfair! :sad:
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    If you have about $10K lying around and know a good Plastic Surgeron :bigsmile: that's one way. If you don't :cry: then a good ab routine, cardio workout and watching what you eat will take care of it.

It takes time so patience is key