Any other gamers out there?

Options
I was just wondering if there are any other gamers out there? I play mostly pc games (team fortress two, battlefield bad company two, league of legends etc) but i have an xbox and i also play table top games like dnd and Deadlands things of that sort. If you are a gamer what games do you play?

-Ambient

Replies

• JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    WoW since release. ;)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I will pwned!!11 Gears of War 3 when it is released.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    MMORPG - City of Heroes/Villains & DDO
    PC FPS - Fallout 3 & Fallout NV
    Tabletop - D&D (3.5 & 4) and soon Shadowrun
    Wii - Lego Star Wars and the Sports one that came with the Wii
  • Jarmotion
    Options
    I'm pretty addicted to League of Legends. I've played games pretty much my whole life, in fact my main form of exercise since joining this site has been a DDR pad hooked to my pc and Stepmania. I used a heartrate monitor and it burns close to as many calories as running!

I've also played and ran all the flavors of DnD and Shadowrun. Only played Deadlands once though, my GM didn't like my character Ching Chong Ping Pong who was basically just Woo from Deadwood.
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I used to play WoW. I still have the account and I sign on once in a while but I am almost over it. Pretty boring now plus with me trying to hit the gym every night it doesn't leave much time for it.
  • Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    I love Final Fantasy games ...I can play those for hours on end! I also love DS puzzle gams and mario. I have a wii, but I mostly play older games on it (Mario 64 right now!)
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Xbox, Wii, PS3, and about 120 board games are in my house...
    so, yea, Im a bit of a gamer.

I almost forgot the DS, the Sega Genesis, and the Nintendo... haha
  • Lanet27
    Lanet27 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Table - D&D, Deadlands, Marvel
    PC- Anything medieval (lately SIMS medieval)
    Xbox 360- anything role playing (faves Dragon Age, Mass Effect I and II, KOTOR, Fallout, etc.)
    I played WoW too, but not lately.
  • BlazedBetty
    Options
    I have a PS3 and currently I'm in the Socom 4 Beta so that takes most of my gaming time..
    I used to play MAG and Little Big Planet all the time and will probably return to both after this beta is over
    Might get COD Black Ops instead of buying Socom 4... the beta has left a bad taste in my mouth and I loved Zombie mode on COD
    I dunno... my PS3 is my baby.. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the shape I ended up in... too many hours sitting in front of the TV and not enough doing things in real life.

I play Just Dance 2 on the Wii.. only since I started this site... before this I never turned on the poor Wii

And my and my BF love board games... Life, Monopoly, Risk.. card games.. all kinds of games

Now is our time to play darts on the patio, because soon it will be too hot outside.
  • BlazedBetty
    Options
    Gamers feel free to send friend invites

Especially if you have a PS3... we could be PS3 buddies too... :-)
  • jjhenry5
    jjhenry5 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    On the PC I like simulations and strategy; Civ V, Dirt 2, Grid, IL2 1946. I'm still working my way through older FPS and role-playing; Oblivion, Bioshock, early CoD, etc. God bless Steam.
    I also have a Wii and play a lot with the kids.

I'm getting into Carcassone on the iPad and want to get the table version.
  • mkskippy24
    Options
    Hells to the yeah!!

I have a ps3, xbox 360, wii, psp, and computer, lol. I play A LOT of games. Play WoW, play Lego MMO, and Amnesia via my computer. I am addicted to games like Dead Space, F.E.A.R, and BioShock! Also like all the Ratchet and Clank games and Prince of Persia games (minus the last release). I also played Borderlands until I just HAD to stop.

I could keep listing all the games I own and play, but there's just so many. It all depends what i'm in the mood for. Whether it be story, scary, strategy, light or mindless fun!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    FEAR 3 is SOOOONNNN