What are you looking forward to when you reach your goal?

Options
proverbs31chick
proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
I can't wait until my thighs no longer have a relationship with each other and of course the SHOPPING.

Replies

• Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    New Boobies & A Tummy Tuck!!! I said as soon as i reach my goal weight that's how i'm going to reward myself =)
    The shopping is already becomming more fun!!
  • brandi16
    brandi16 Posts: 56
    Options
    I am finally at my goal weight...but broke!! Wish I could go shopping, buy all new clothes and see what size I REALLY am!! I have been wearing my 8's and 10's just to get by...could I be a 6!?!?

You will be there before you know and GO SHOPPING!!!!
  • dbpridgen
    Options
    To be able to bend over to tie my shoes WITHOUT having to hold my breathe. Hopefully be able to jog my neighborhood again; hoping arthritis will go away.
  • simplingrillin
    Options
    looking damn good in my bikini, feeling better in my body, shopping, more energy.
  • NattyBo
    NattyBo Posts: 41
    Options
    Being able to play soccer again. I've already started jogging a mile most nights to try and get back into decent cardio shape as I approach closer to my goal. Shooting to play in a fall league.
  • ged630
    ged630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the waterpark 100% with the family!!!
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I am finally at my goal weight...but broke!! Wish I could go shopping, buy all new clothes and see what size I REALLY am!! I have been wearing my 8's and 10's just to get by...could I be a 6!?!?

You will be there before you know and GO SHOPPING!!!!

I hope so, weight seems to be dropping slowly, but I most def will be shopping, can't wait.
  • princessveggiecake
    Options
    you deserve it cousin! :)
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    To fit into my wedding dress, being able to eat at my wedding without fear of food baby showing up, and looking awesome this summer in my new monokini I bought. I got a size that fits just a little snug (the next one up was actually too big!) and one of my new goals is for it to fit perfectly.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    muscles
  • MsWright28
    Options
    I look forward to feeling good about how I look again. It's been a long time since I've done something for myself instead of just waiting for others to make things happen for me. I'm happy and I haven't been in a long time. OH and the shopping because I want to fit into some really cute summer clothes this year. :happy:
  • EddieB81
    EddieB81 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the beach. I'm hoping to hit south beach this summer and I don't want to feel ackward or out of place.
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Going back to my infertility doc and getting the ball rolling again!
  • pnkrangr87
    Options
    Actually having the toned body and abs I'm not afraid to show off this summer in my bikini!
  • marissamd
    marissamd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Being able to fit into some of my favorite outfits that I haven't worn in years now.
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    What am I looking forward to?

Bulking on weight again as soon as I hit 8% body fat.
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    To be off my meds
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to go into any clothing store and try on clothes and have them fit. (aka my hollister size 11 pants (those are the biggest size))
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    To feel strong, confident, and to be able to just DO the things I want to do - reaching fitness and athletic goals that I never though would be possible before!! AND of course to go shopping for CLOTHES! ;) oh and also to not feel self conscious in a bathing suit anymore! :flowerforyou:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Not being fat, mostly. :smile: