Not New But Finally Committed

Options
So I have had this app for about 1 yr now and last fall I tried and fell off the wagon. I am now almost 3 weeks into my diet... I have lost a little over 10 lbs from my weigh in on the 11th and I am finally committed. If I can loose 10 lbs in 3 weeks in a healthy matter by cutting calories and making substitutes, then I can get to my goal. I have 10 lbs left to get me back to my wedding (happy) weight that I miss from almost 2 years ago (10 lbs of weight gain every year for 2 years is NOT acceptable). I am looking for friends to help me stay motivated and bring in new ideas!

Good luck Everyone!

Replies

• sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    Great job!! Feel free to add me!
  • lesleya859
    Options
    im the same i classed my self as new but like yourself i have had the app for a while , we can do this properly this time for summer ,good luck lass ! you can add me if you like :smile:
  • LDL15
    LDL15 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi there! I am in a similar situation. Feel free to add me too :)
  • bbush18
    bbush18 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've been on this for about 5 months already and for maybe the last month, I was completely committed to working out and logging it all in (with the motivational help of my friends!) I haven't worked out in the last 3 weeks but kept within my calorie range so I don't completely fall off!! Great job on your progress--keep it up! You can add me as one of your motivational buddies!